• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thecreepycanadian

Oct 24, 2023
Wow. Some of these posts could have been written by me. I've finally found my tribe, my people. I feel a sad comfort.

• Hugs
Reactions: InversedShadow and Kit1
atdusk

atdusk

Feb 12, 2024
When someone gets close to me, I usually do something to cut the relationship off because, even if externally I am nice, deep inside I am ashamed of being who I am.

Reactions: thecreepycanadian
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i made poor decisions due to having no self esteem, lost EVERYthing, ashamed of letting myself get used and trafficked and fucked over repeatedly, being involved with several extremely shitty people, not being enough for anyone, not standing up for myself, relapsing, being crippled by mental issues and dragging others down with me... basically my whole existence is shameful