• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
I want to CTB as soon as possible but I have a break from school in a week when I go home to my family. I have to ctb where I live currently as I have no means back home but I'm wondering if going home and cleaning up everything and spending time with my family is more cruel or a kinder gesture. I haven't called my family in weeks and I'm not sure if pretending to be happy when I see them will result in a harder time processing it or not since if I ctb before then they might be like oh that's what was up

• Love
Reactions: 3/4Dead
kwittywhiskerzz!..

kwittywhiskerzz!..

Kwitty!
Mar 24, 2024
Uh im really confused what is cbt? Do people kill then selves during this?

EnnisTcc1

EnnisTcc1

EXDEN
Oct 15, 2023
Are you joking? this sounds stupid but I've never seen this question on this site before
I want to CTB as soon as possible but I have a break from school in a week when I go home to my family. I have to ctb where I live currently as I have no means back home but I'm wondering if going home and cleaning up everything and spending time with my family is more cruel or a kinder gesture. I haven't called my family in weeks and I'm not sure if pretending to be happy when I see them will result in a harder time processing it or not since if I ctb before then they might be like oh that's what was up
I think it would definitely be a kinder gesture than cruel but it really depends on how your family functions. If you want to lesson the blow I'd say call then once or twice before you do, but don't make the occasion too much of any 'feeling' or emotion. Once again it really depends on how you decide to lesson the blow. It depends on your family. Sometimes it would be better to isolate yourself from them so when you ctb, since the emotional connection hasn't been there for some time, it won't hit them as hard. Take it as an aunt or uncle passing, definitely not as bad as an actual child/sibling. But for others it's different. Some people I know would prefer to try and make as many happy memories with their family before they go, so their families remember them in a positive light. An example I can give is that you'd much rather your last memory with a dying relative to be one where their alert, happy, joyful to see you, etc, rather than a memory where they seem disinterested in you and pay you little attention.

I don't exactly know how to wrap this up but here; not seeing your family or speaking to them would most likely lessen the blow, yes. But at the same time if you want your family to remember you in a good and positive light after you go id suggest spending time with them.

Last edited:
kwittywhiskerzz!..

kwittywhiskerzz!..

Kwitty!
Mar 24, 2024
Please? What is it. I searched it up and it just says you talking to people like therapy. But people keep saying they're gonna kill themselves so I don't know what it is exactly. What is it please?

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Please? What is it. I searched it up and it just says you talking to people like therapy. But people keep saying they're gonna kill themselves so I don't know what it is exactly. What is it please?
It means "Catch the bus", a euphemism for commit suicide.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Depends on your relationship with them, if they love you and you love them then it might cause them more pain as the feelings in regards to you would plummet more if you showed them you were happy but they later then found out you really weren't and CTB'd. However, while it might cause more pain it, if you try to make the time spent with them as genuine as possible they might remember it as a happy memory and appreciate having that final moment, as opposed to feeling like they didn't talk with you for an extended period of time prior to you CTBing. Just think about carefully and do what you think is best.

It's short for Catch The Bus/Cease To Be, so suicide.

ytaddict

ytaddict

Sep 16, 2023
you cant lessen the blow, and its immature to think you can, mostly in this situation.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
This question comes up often. It isn't possible, or at least not without many, many years of consistent, sharp douchebaggery to sour their feelings. Even then, you can't really count on it. Look at the people who still fund their loved one's rehab stays after they stole tens of thousands of dollars from them in the throes of addiction, or who stand by them even after they've committed terrible crimes, who hold out hope for meeting them again after they run away to join the circus and go missing, who think they're the best person in the world even if their loved one is a total loser by anyone else's standards... If you're lucky enough to be blessed with a good family, that bond of love is stronger than time, memory, death. Being aloof for a little while will change nothing; it will hurt no matter what. Either they'll beat themselves up for not intervening when you became aloof or they'll beat themselves up for not seeing through an apparent facade of good cheer. This is not to sway you, it's just facts.

Some will say that having even one person who loves you is enough of a reason to delay CTB. I can't make that decision for you. I would just say that If I knew my time was short, I personally would want to spend as much quality time with my loved ones as possible.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Maybe read here

• Informative
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin