• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
This is for new users on here.

N stands for Nembutal. It's used in physician assisted suicide and to euthanize animals. You can find more information about it in the peaceful pill handbook.

We aren't allowed to give personal information on people who have resources, so you'll have to also look at the peaceful pill handbook. We tend to use initials only, A, B, N.

PPH or PePH or any variation is peaceful pill handbook.

SN stands for sodium nitrite. It's an inorganic salt. There's also more information in the PPH.

Ctb means catch the bus or to kill yourself.

If you want to find more resources, there is a resources pinned in the sanctioned suicide forum. You can also search megathreads. There are megathreads on getting N from A, one on SN, one on hanging, and others.

Feel free to add any that I missed.

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018

N stands for Nembutal. It's used in physician assisted suicide and to euthanize animals. It's about the most lethal drug there is, but also expensive (we're talking $600 for two bottles, which is what you'll need). You can find more information about it in the peaceful pill handbook. Just go to resources and then scroll down tot he 2018 version.

A is the only reliable source for N. Also in the peaceful pill handbook. We aren't allowed to give personal information on people who have resources, so you'll have to also look at the peaceful pill handbook. A is what his name starts with. He is a veterinarian in Mexico.

SN stands for sodium nitrite. It's an inorganic salt. There's also more information in the PPH.

If you want to find more resources, there is a resources pinned in the sanctioned suicide forum. You can also search megathreads. There are megathreads on getting N from A, one on SN, one on hanging, and others.

Think that about covers it.

Either my brain is fucked (well, actually it is but anyway) or ctb can also stand for "close the book".

this should be one of the sticky threads for me :D

Agreed. Should be stickied.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018

N stands for Nembutal. It's used in physician assisted suicide and to euthanize animals. It's about the most lethal drug there is, but also expensive (we're talking $600 for two bottles, which is what you'll need). You can find more information about it in the peaceful pill handbook. Just go to resources and then scroll down tot he 2018 version.

A is the only reliable source for N. Also in the peaceful pill handbook. We aren't allowed to give personal information on people who have resources, so you'll have to also look at the peaceful pill handbook. A is what his name starts with. He is a veterinarian in Mexico.

Do you actually have to go to Mexico to get N from A?