• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
This is the right position according to wiki but nothing happens for me.
20210127 112945
20210127 112945
I'm sitting on the floor with legs out in front of me.

Attachments

• 20210127_111502.jpg
    20210127_111502.jpg
    688.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Can someone please help. Is it the rope.

Last edited:
Nessa

Nessa

My 'minds' r killin' me..
Aug 11, 2018
Not sure if it is allowed to give you advice on this?
But should you sit/hang on bended knees instead of both legs foward?
If you want both legs foward, you should tighten the rope.

If my comment is not allowed, I will remove the comment ofcourse. Or it probably will be removed. Hope I'm not in violation of the rules of the site. Just trying to help.

Maybe this could help you:
Suspension. The rope needs to be arranged so that it will tighten around the neck. It could be suspended from a hook, or over a rafter and secured to something else tightly. It could simply be attached to a door knob and thrown over the top of a door, or to a stair railing. In films people are seen arranging the rope with them standing on a chair, then kicking the chair away. However, this is not necessary.

Effective strangulation could be achieved by simply bending the knees, putting them on the floor, sitting or lying down. In one study of hangings by Simonsen4, 63% of the victims were in contact with the ground.

The key is that whatever position is assumed, whether that be lying, kneeling or feet lightly on the ground, the noose tightens sufficiently to constrict the blood vessels and/or airway. Noting of course, that in some positions it might be easy to stop the hanging by releasing the pressure. The intention with this method would be for the blood flow to/from the head to be constricted quickly thereby achieving a swift loss of consciousness.

Hope this helped you. Good luck, wish you the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMOM
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks. I appreciate it. Sit on bended knees? I don't even think my body could do that.

Nessa

Nessa

Aug 11, 2018
Check out 'resources' on this site.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Thanks. I appreciate it. Sit on bended knees? I don't even think my body could do that.
Hahaha, sorry but that's a funny remark! 2 b honest my bad knees will prevent me from choosing that method. Partial versus full suspension.. Jumping 60ft or patch myself up with fentanyl. Too much choices.. I wish u strength

Last edited:
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
I've read everything. Just can't seem to get it work.

Nessa

Nessa

Aug 11, 2018
Maybe practise with counter weight?