• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Applesss

Apr 24, 2024
Hello, I've been trying to find a source for SN but it's quite difficult where I live because it has to be a research group or a big company buying. I am aware no one will post links to sources but any guidance will be appreciated.

What materials are recommend for partial hanging. This is the method I've looked into the most due to the inaccessibility of SN for me. I'm over the pain I feel daily and want a way out

Reactions: bussy
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Hello, I've been trying to find a source for SN but it's quite difficult where I live because it has to be a research group or a big company buying. I am aware no one will post links to sources but any guidance will be appreciated.

What materials are recommend for partial hanging. This is the method I've looked into the most due to the inaccessibility of SN for me. I'm over the pain I feel daily and want a way out
Your account is really new. Keep doing internet searches and testing checkouts and you'll find a source that will ship to anyone. Or wait until someone feels comfortable PMing you.

A

Applesss

Apr 24, 2024
Your account is really new. Keep doing internet searches and testing checkouts and you'll find a source that will ship to anyone. Or wait until someone feels comfortable PMing you.
How could I go about checking check outs. I've seen on forums people sometimes report

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
How could I go about checking check outs. I've seen on forums people sometimes report
What do you mean report? The chemical suppliers aren't going to report you.