• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
it's something I've been thinking, for most of my time being suicidal I couldn't get partial hanging right; whenever I practiced at it I couldn't get myself to pass out or even choke; so for the past few months I've been thinking that full suspension is my only avenue of escape. I tried practicing partial again this week, however, and I've found that I can do it and that it should work. The only thing on my mind now is why so many partial attempts fail. Can anybody, whether speaking from experience or research they've done, clue me in as to why attempts at partial hanging fail? cheers in advance because I need to make it happen soon

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
Bump, I'd like to know too.

Also, I dont know the science/physics of it, so I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but can a partial hanging fail because of body weight? I am 21f 4ft 10 inch/147 cm and only 90lb/40kg. From what Ive gathered, partial hanging/hanging works because of your body weight. Sometimes I can't even get office chairs to lower because I weigh nothing. Is this method right for my physique or should I look else where? I dont wanna suffer for nothing

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AlexYaBoy
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
020x: "Ctbing today" thread's OP used their own method they shared to CTB and succeeded in their first try. I practiced that technique and it worked, but my SI holds me for now. So yeah, it might probably be the way I'll go whenever the time comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMATERASU :-)
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
What position are you trying to do this in?
I had an almost successful partial attempt a couple months ago. The only reason it failed is because I was too drunk to tie a slip knot, so I just tied a loop- and once I passed out either my body seized just right or went limp enough to slip out of that loop.

I simply took two ties (needed the extra length, first try with one didn't work), tied directly to doorknob. Feet against door, knees on floor. Body at a low angle to floor- maybe 30 degrees? Tie around lower neck. Neck and head relaxed. Chin lower to chest. This position allowed me to push my body against it- by pushing away from the door with my feet and my weight down into it. I was out in seconds.

Had I been in the right mind to tie a slip knot, I have absolutely no doubt I would not still be here.

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
020x: "Ctbing today" thread's OP used their own method they shared to CTB and succeeded in their first try. I practiced that technique and it worked, but my SI holds me for now. So yeah, it might probably be the way I'll go whenever the time comes.
can you show me where that thread is? I can't find it

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
can you show me where that thread is? I can't find it
It's linked in the post as hyperlinks but here r the links again:

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
It's linked in the post as hyperlinks but here r the links again:

Thanks

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
It almost worked out for me too. I've been practicing for over a year now. Last saturday I tried it again after reading about it here. I placed the rope just above the adams apple and then letting myself hang a bit, there wasn't that much weight on the rope. I began to pass out imediately, within two seconds I nearly blacked out and that's when SI kicked in. I stood up again and got the pressure of the rope, but I almost couldn't because I was just passing out further. My limbs began to shake, I could barely hold myself up. After 10 seconds or so my head became clear again. If I'd hanged for 0,5 second longer I would have been dead for sure.