• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I've prepared everything last night including a letter for my parents and my gf.

So, I eventually decided to go for partial hanging instead of SN (flushed it away in the toilet ;/) because I just can't do poisoning, it's too scary for me. And I have practiced a lot so I trust myself.

I made a method thread a few days ago for partial hanging and that's exactly how it will be done.

I just wanna thank the people in this site for being here for each other. I haven't talked to many people personally but to who I did, thanks for everything!

In an hour I will go to a place where I used to be with my gf when we were teenagers. I feel very calm there and there is a big tree with thick branches so it'll be perfect.

Will reply to this thread right before letting myself go.

Thanks again everyone. It was nice meeting ya.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I've prepared everything last night including a letter for my parents and my gf.

So, I eventually decided to go for partial hanging instead of SN (flushed it away in the toilet ;/) because I just can't do poisoning, it's too scary for me. And I have practiced a lot so I trust myself.

I made a method thread a few days ago for partial hanging and that's exactly how it will be done.

I just wanna thank the people in this site for being here for each other. I haven't talked to many people personally but to who I did, thanks for everything!

In an hour I will go to a place where I used to be with my gf when we were teenagers. I feel very calm there and there is a big tree with thick branches so it'll be perfect.

Will reply to this thread right before letting myself go.

Thanks again everyone. It was nice meeting ya.
Sorry to see you go but happy your suffering is ending 🫂

StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
Goodbye. I hope that it will be a peaceful and painless journey.

• Love
Reactions: venin
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Good luck and may your journey be pleasant.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe travels. May you find the peace you seek.

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I like your profile picture. I'm sorry this is how you have to go