• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I am trying partial hanging tomorrow. Just to be sure, i'd like if others could help.

What I have:
A strong anchor point, I'll use my wardrobe hanger. Metal and secured with bolts. It can stand my weight (60 kg) probably.
Socks for my carotoid artheries.
Benzos and alcohol for SI.

Buying tomorrow:
The rope. I have found a rope around 1 cm in thickness (prob more). I have been practicing the slipknot and I hope that tomorrow by night I will have my first try. I am not looking to ctb, but to make sure that I can. But if I die, thats better for me.👍

Questions
If people found me and try to "save" me, how long should I have been hanging for my body to be completely dead (or at least mostly)?
Do I need something else?
How long until unconscious?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
*30 minutes (excluding prep time)
*You need to be absolutely sure your anchor point holds your weight, at the very least for 30 minutes.
*Unconscious differs for everyone but usually less than 30 seconds.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
*30 minutes (excluding prep time)
*You need to be absolutely sure your anchor point holds your weight, at the very least for 30 minutes.
*Unconscious differs for everyone but usually less than 30 seconds.
In making a slipknot, i can adjust to put my head, but how do i attach it to my anchor point? Also, should i have two ends, or just one?

Reactions: SmallKoy
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
In making a slipknot, i can adjust to put my head, but how do i attach it to my anchor point? Also, should i have two ends, or just one?
The slip knot it for the noose, snuggle hitch knot is suggested for the anchor point.

• Informative
Reactions: Yuki_03