• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
I just tried partial hanging but it didn't really work, i just hung there and felt intense pressure in my skull, but didn't go unconscious. I was using a scarf on a doorknob because I'm honestly just desperate to die. The scarf is a tiny bit stretchy unlike a chord or rope so I guess that could be the reason. I used a slipknot and it seemed quite tight around my neck, and I put my legs in front of me. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong, I followed everything in the partial hanging megathread. Anyone got any ideas?

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
Have you found your sweet spot?
You have to tie the rope in a way that puts pressure on your sweet spot not your whole neck.
You should not feel pressure in your head. When you push down on your carotid artery you'll start going unconscious in seconds.

Reactions: koipu1337
Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
Have you found your sweet spot?
You have to tie the rope in a way that puts pressure on your sweet spot not your whole neck.
You should not feel pressure in your head. When you push down on your carotid artery you'll start going unconscious in seconds.
Nope not really. Isn't it the pulsing blob on your neck? I've tried pushing down on it before but it's never really worked

oofuf

oofuf

Feb 13, 2023
Nope not really. Isn't it the pulsing blob on your neck? I've tried pushing down on it before but it's never really worked
Try pushing around it and with different angles. It might take some time. For me it took weeks to get it the first time but now I can do it very consistently.

Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
Try pushing around it and with different angles. It might take some time. For me it took weeks to get it the first time but now I can do it very consistently.
Hmm ok thank you I'll give it a try :)

Reactions: koipu1337
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Pro Tip:

Don't tie a knot if you're practicing anything. Even if you let off the pressure, the knot can self-tighten after you fall. Wouldn't want to make anything permanent that doesn't need to be.

Edit:

Strokes, too. You can indirectly cause a premature stroke. Slam your head on the ground. Memory loss. All types of damage. Caution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangee and mehdone
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Pro Tip:

Don't tie a knot if you're practicing anything. Even if you let off the pressure, the knot can self-tighten after you fall. Wouldn't want to make anything permanent that doesn't need to be.
Legit. This method will kill you if you get it right. It is nothing to play around with in "practice".

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Do you mean pushing around with your hands or a scarf? and like what should I be feeling for?

oofuf

oofuf

Feb 13, 2023
Do you mean pushing around with your hands or a scarf? and like what should I be feeling for?
I meant pushing with your fingers around the area where you feel a pulse. If you get it right, you get dizzy and start losing your vision.