HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
When I was in middle school (forgot the age), My anxiety was so bad, I couldn't concentrate on my studies and my grades were poor. My mother yelled at me for being lazy and incompetent. i thought of slitting my wrists but I was too scared to do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
First wanted to at age 14. There are some things I got to experience after that that I'm glad I did. So it's hard to say when I should have done it. Maybe 18 or else 23. For sure by 29, every year since then has been a complete joke. I'm 36 now. If it meant not having to be alive now, I'd without a doubt go with age 14! Nothing has been that great since and there has been so much pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Mylifeispointless and 1 other person
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Dying in the womb would have been ideal
Exactly!! The umbilical cord was right there I just needed to wrap it round my neck but NOOOO. I was stupid enough to try and give life a chance.

Reactions: Mmarc722
B

bluesleep

Apr 1, 2019
In retrospect if I had died at 11 I wouldn't have missed much. Everything after that has been a waste of time.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, SMarie1204, Mylifeispointless and 1 other person
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
As soon as the umbilical cord was cut would have been great but to be realistic around 15.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Do you ever think we need a special section of sanctionedsuicide for those of us who have such dark outlooks so we don't bother the others?
Absolutely not. We are all here to help and support each other, whatever your individual situation may be. Never think you are 'bothering' others.

*Apologies for replying so late to an old post, but I've only just noticed this thread

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and FTL.Wanderer
JohnUK

JohnUK

Student
Feb 15, 2019
From when I first became suicidal at 20 . 32 now and it's been quite a few painful years

V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
First thoughts and attempt at 9. 19 should've been it but lacked the courage I had at 9. In my mid-thirties now.

Reactions: lululoo
littlepillbox

littlepillbox

Mar 4, 2019
9. That's the age I first wanted to die. I wish I had done it then, so I did not have to see how shit I am now.
Also, as a kid, I'll be more ignorant, so I won't have the fear of failure.
same. my first real attempt was 11-12. i don't totally regret that i lived because i've had some cool experiences in the following 12 years, but i've also had an incredible amount of failures that make me think i've definitely overstayed my welcome in this plane of existence.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I wish I killed myself when I was 14.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I wish it would have worked when I was 20

Reactions: WOODESITY
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I was 16 when started thinking of suicide for the very first time.

Reactions: WOODESITY
crea_the_hopeless

crea_the_hopeless

Ugly queen
Feb 26, 2019
I had my first suicidal thought at age 7. Pretty much knowing then how much of mistake and waste of space I was, I always feared growing up. Never thought I would even make it past 18, yet here I am at 22. I'm not sure if there ever was a perfect time for me to do it though.

Reactions: DrownedOctopus and WOODESITY
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
When I first had thoughts on how to ctb at 8 or 9.
Though, I'd also be okay if my attempt at 16 went successfully, so that could also be the answer.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
At birth... Wish I would have wrapped that umbilical cord around my neck.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Numbtopain97, esclava and 2 others
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
If I knew then what I know now, I would never have made it out of school

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, SMarie1204 and Marawa
esclava

esclava

Professional fence sitter
Mar 15, 2019
I was 8 when I first started thinking of ctb. I would have preferred not existing at all because it only gets worse.

Reactions: SMarie1204 and DeepSleep
SMarie1204

SMarie1204

Feb 25, 2019
For me 17 I even realized my social life was over at that age and it only went down hill from then on, my happiness ended at 12 years old but I still had memorable experiences in my teenage years.

So what at what age did you wish you had committed suicide? I bet there are a lot of old people on here like me (almost 25) who wish they had just ended the suffering and misery years ago.
Similar..I showed signs of depression at 8..lost most of my family by 10 and at 14 I knew I was going to kill myself. Since then I've said goodbye, gone through methods..I'm in no rush as long as when I go, I'm OUT.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheGoodGuy
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I was about to die at age 6 by drowning and wished the park ranger didn't save my life. I had my first suicidal thought at 7. Fast forward 10 years i had my lethal attempt but i survived unfortunately. I wish i succeeded at ctb at 17. Im 19 now.

Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
I am really old (late thirties) judging by the ages I am seeing on here.

I have been wanting to ctb since I was 15 years old.
Omg. You are not old. I'm 44. Although what does it matter we all want to catch the bus

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and J F
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I envy the people who commit suicide very young (under 18).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Baskol1 and Kikoo Loool
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
I wish I was never born to be honest. My parents shouldn't have had children.

RoadLessTraveled

RoadLessTraveled

Jan 9, 2019
I think I had my first actual suicidal thoughts when I was 12 or 13. God, if only I'd done it back then.... Everything got worse after that age, that's for damn sure.

E

epsilon

Aug 16, 2019
I am 22 and i thinks it's the best age to die.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
19, I was still almost human, I had a few good friends, good parents, I could still fake it and sometimes even enjoy it. but I lived, became a real asshole and destroyed all that

catwalk

catwalk

Nov 12, 2018
When I was really young like 10 or 11i didn't exactly want to kill myself, but I knew that some day I will

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Age 24

Last edited: