• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I'm interested. I have been a member of the forum for over a year, but I'm not as active - that's because my presence is not needed. I also have Telegram on my phone installed, so I can be of use in any of the two scenarios described. If chosen I will obviously be active since in such a case my presence would be needed after all.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Bump. We added 3 moderators but as always, there is still room for more.
Sooā€¦if I become a mod, does that mean that I can ban @Dot ?
Asking for a friend obviously
The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023
IN LOVE? Sir, you are going a bit too far. Anyways let's not pollute this thread further. Also, my dog!
A joke of course. Figured you were being playful about Dot bullying you. I've only ever seen her act rationally and with kindness to others, so if you feel bullied by her, I'm sure it's not intentional.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Hello everyone.

As the title says, there is room for new moderators. We're looking for active participants in the forum that have been registered for at least 6 months and preferably members that have a Discord account. These are the basic requirements, everything else is discussed once you've sent an application, which you can do preferrably via private message or if you want to in this thread.

We're also looking for moderators that help us to moderate the Telegram channel. It would be preferable if you're somewhat active in the chat and if you've been a member in the forum for at least 3 months.

If you're interested, let us know!

Thanks,
RainAndSadness

I don't qualify but i am using this thread to give praise to moderators. Everytime something is reported, this is dealt with very swiftly. So thank you.

S

surewhynot

May 21, 2023
My old account was more than six months old, but was canceled because I realized it was my Reddit username also. I'm interested!

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
R

Richdog

Jun 7, 2023
I mean I'd be willing to help out I guess, though I only joined today.

What's the application process?
If psychometric testing is part of the process I'm not interested as it's nonsense.
Happy to be interviewed though, obviously. I have Zoom.