• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Dear Hiring Manager,

It is with great pleasure that I am able to register my interest for the position of 'Moderator', as advertised on www.sanctioned-suicide.net.

Having thoroughly studied the requirements, I hope you will agree that I am an excellent candidate for the position.
Although I do not quite meet the requirement of 6 months membership, I hope you will agree that my engagement with the forum as well as my remarkable popularity among membership can overcome this hurdle.
As a summary of the skills and experience that I am able to offer:

• During my school career I held the position of 'Prefect' for 12 months. This equipped me with extensive managerial and customer service experience.

• In addition to becoming a prefect I was a member of the school council for 24 months, which encouraged me to develop truly exceptional negotiation skills that I would bring to the fore if offered the Moderator position.

• I have several years work experience in retail settings, demonstrating my loyalty, dedication, and customer service nous. As you can tell, I am a "get my hands dirty" kind of person.

• Outstanding grasp of technology: I am a member of Discord and Telegram. Furthermore, I have experience of using social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

• I have extraordinary numerical ability, having completed the maths Functional Skills level 1 qualification, obtaining a grade D.

• I am conversant with gmail and outlook and am able to organise my time effectively using the built-in calendar functionality.

I am passionate about serving the sanctioned suicide community and promoting the core values of independence and customer service.
I look forward to arranging a mutually convenient date and time in order to discuss this

You do realize you're reacting to a user who posted this in 2022?:)
😂😂 yeah... right after I had realized.. haha. I just saw "June" at first, but then saw the year! 😂 I was hoping no one saw.. pretty embarrassing.

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy, Bed and Myforevercharlie
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You do realize you're reacting to a user who posted this in 2022?:)

The resume was an enjoyable read. Do you know if they became a mod?

Not long ago, I thought I saw a long list of moderators logging in. Do you have any other forums they are assigned to, or did it just not work out?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
The resume was an enjoyable read. Do you know if they became a mod?

Not long ago, I thought I saw a long list of moderators logging in. Do you have any other forums they are assigned to, or did it just not work out?
As far as I know they didn't.

If you look at the staff list it will show you all the mods.

Some are not ( very) active because of personal stuff, so it's good to have a bigger team.

Reactions: Little_Suzy
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Some are not ( very) active because of personal stuff, so it's good to have a bigger team.

cn confrm tht thngs dd nt wrk out fr tht persn applicatn

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

Only "moderators online" caught my attention, so "new names" stood out. Thanks for sharing the staff list.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
I used to moderate an IRC ash channel, that was many years ago. Been here a while now. I would like to MOD for you. I have been in chat here and forums. I have a discord account and used our telegram app a few times.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
chaosdrifter

chaosdrifter

Mar 20, 2024
thanks to all the mods and all the members for creating and maintaining this space!

Reactions: smvrtsa, rozeske, astrals and 2 others
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
L'idea mi piace, sono un nuovo iscritto e mi piacerebbe collaborare il più possibile con tutti ed essere d'aiuto, se avete bisogno di moderatori ci sono