• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

neetschizo

Jun 17, 2020
I kinda knew it was gonna happen. I wasn't very good or fast enough at the job. And just having a job caused my anxiety to increase, I had constant panic attacks. Pretty sure some people followed me on my way home after I got fired to laugh at me while they record me for their show.

I'm kinda interested in SN but it seems like a lotta prep, and even with the prep it still seems rather painful. I just wish there was a way to exit life without pain other than dying in your sleep. I wish I also didn't have this fear of ceasing to exist lol

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry to hear about the loss of your job, but if it was causing you anxiety perhaps it wasn't a good fit. I also have some fear of after death. I think all the methods have their pros and cons. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
That's a hard situation for sure. In times like these, job security is really hard to keep. I'm also doing SN - if I can. Do your research, and find whatever works best for you. It's really a shame how hard it is to die peacefully. Have an empathy hug!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I kinda knew it was gonna happen. I wasn't very good or fast enough at the job. And just having a job caused my anxiety to increase, I had constant panic attacks. Pretty sure some people followed me on my way home after I got fired to laugh at me while they record me for their show.

I'm kinda interested in SN but it seems like a lotta prep, and even with the prep it still seems rather painful. I just wish there was a way to exit life without pain other than dying in your sleep. I wish I also didn't have this fear of ceasing to exist lol
I have respect for your plan to ctb but... people get fired all the time, sometimes over and over and over.

I know it sucks but eventually you will find something you do well at.

T

trappedenergy

Oct 20, 2020

If losers followed you for laughing at you then the people that you worked with were just toxic and perhaps atleast you don't have to deal with them anymore.
I'm so sorry for what you feel.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If you fear to cease to exist it obviously means that you don't really want to die. I don't know your situation, but I think that you should take your time to think this through thoroughly before you do someting which can't be undone. Chances are that you will find a new job which suits you better and then you might be less interested in ending your life.

Reactions: sadworld
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i'm sorry i know how it is. all my jobs i've either just up and quit out of nowhere because i was bored or i got fired for not getting along with coworkers/bosses.

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
I'm really sorry this happened to you, but please remember you're not useless; even when you sit around doing nothing. Your value isn't based on your employment or lack thereof, no matter what anybody tells you :hug: