• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

painfulwords

painfulwords

love kills
Apr 15, 2023
Hi, it's been awhile since I last used this forum! <3
I turned eighteen in January and my mind just completely changed overnight. I just can't help the feeling of being useless, since I'm not in a job and I'm not studying either. I'll start going to university in the next semester, but I still don't know how to feel about it. I've been crying a lot and my emotions are way stronger than before, and I even considered committing but I know that I'm not in a dead end.
Maybe a lot of people feel/felt like I do, and it comforts me. I just wish that my future would be certain and I had the same capacity and disposition that I had a few years ago, where my grades were great and my perspective of the future was set.
Everything in my life seems to be doing great rn, but I feel left behind :/
If you're going through the same, I know that we'll be fine. Hopefully we'll recover soon!

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You just turned 18 (which means you joined as a minor). Did you even graduate high school yet?

Plenty of people your age (and older) don't know what they're doing. They just don't tend to be as vocal about it as those who do. It's good that you're going to university. The future is never certain but since you're going to be a college student continue to work hard.

yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
right there with you. turned 19 last december and i feel like my youth ended probably when puberty really started kicking in, probably at around 12-13ish. i don't really look much different now than back then tbh, but since around 10? definitely. i went from looking like an innocent little child to an ogre. i already feel so old now that time is passing by so god damn fast.

i don't think life was really meant to be this long. god forbid i live another 50 years.