• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
No amount of sleep can cure the tiredness I feel
Physically tired, emotionally tired, mentally tired
Tired of constant nightmares and disrupted sleep
Tired of feeling angry and miserable all the time
Tired of being isolated and shut off from the world
-Tired of losing my pets
-tired of family members passing away
-tired of being fired from many jobs
Tired of having anhedonia and enjoying nothing
Tired of having nothing to do
Tired of betrayals and rejections
Tired of being a worthless loser
Tired of rotting at home
Tired of feeling shit 24 / 7
Tired of crippling anxiety and dealing with unbearable panic attacks
Tired of feeling strong waves of depression and suicial thoughts
Tired of trying so hard over 8 years to get better with no progress
Tired of staying alive with false hope that one day it gets better
Tired of being awake
Tired of going to sleep wishing I was dead every night
Tired of life
Tired of being tired

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'm also so tired of suffering in this hellish and undesirable existence, really wish there's the option to just fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep. It's so cruel to me how one cannot just choose to sleep eternally, only ceasing to exist can bring me peace, all I wish for is to be permanently unaware. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I feel about 90% of the things you listed also except I have physical pains added to it. Life is totally unnecessary which is what for me makes it worse . I didn't have to be here. It's a pointless unnecessary sufferance.

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
I can definitely relate to the exhaustion. I've reached the point where the only reason to keep going is simply to check unread messages. Recently, I've been struggling with understanding the meaning conveyed by very basic sentences. Moreover, I've been physically struggling to speak. It's hard living when you can't even interact with your surroundings. I was able to read your post due to its simple structure, and I gotta say, it was hard to think about. I'm so sorry for everything you've lost and all the problems you've had. I'm so sorry for all the feelings (or lack of them) you have to deal with. I'm sorry that you've fallen into this abyss and nothing seems to be able to get you out. I really wish that life would be better for you. I'm new here, and I've taken some time to comb through some of the posts, and the ones like these are very poignant. I feel like everything I've typed is futile, but I'm still want you to know that I feel for you, even if I don't personally know you. Please, take some time off if you can and fight like hell to get a break. Do anything you can to help you rest. When you're tired, you don't need a burst of energy; rest might be a very subtle, gradual amelioration, but I've found she's one of the best. Her silence attests to that. Wishing you well, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, and I sincerely hope that something wonderful happens to give you joy.

Reactions: Immensevoid