• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
For a few weeks it seemed like it was possible. I was a bit ambivalent at first running through options of what life might look like and/or if it might be an "easy" see probably still crappy way to go.

What i was told at the biopsy was it's "probably" not cancer.

In that instance i was actually disappointed. I thought for a long time I would get N "eventually" but oddly this site kind of talked me out of it.

One dealer and i still need to find anti emetics and well now its a crapshoot or maybe not who knows...

I will know for sure in yet another few weeks but still it was odd because in that instance I truly felt like what a "healthy" person might have felt like if they were told they did have cancer. It was an odd moment and even after reflecting on it most of the day I realize I am also mad at myself for how I felt in that moment.

I have known people who wanted to live be taken by cancer and i'm what looking for an easy way out... I would make the trade if i could.

I had no point here just wanted to share at least in part the odd moment i'm having

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I know that feeling, @Onomotopoeia. Wait for the results, though - there are doctors who say all kinds of things while taking biopsies, just to be "making conversation".

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
For a few weeks it seemed like it was possible. I was a bit ambivalent at first running through options of what life might look like and/or if it might be an "easy" see probably still crappy way to go.

What i was told at the biopsy was it's "probably" not cancer.

In that instance i was actually disappointed. I thought for a long time I would get N "eventually" but oddly this site kind of talked me out of it.

One dealer and i still need to find anti emetics and well now its a crapshoot or maybe not who knows...

I will know for sure in yet another few weeks but still it was odd because in that instance I truly felt like what a "healthy" person might have felt like if they were told they did have cancer. It was an odd moment and even after reflecting on it most of the day I realize I am also mad at myself for how I felt in that moment.

I have known people who wanted to live be taken by cancer and i'm what looking for an easy way out... I would make the trade if i could.

I had no point here just wanted to share at least in part the odd moment i'm having
Not to get on your nerves, but I was happy to hear your good prognosis. Will be wishing for your confirmed and continued health, if you don't mind.