• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
For me it probably happens every few weeks to months, I'll die in a dream, or commit suicide in one. Last night I had a pretty interesting one where I was in a zombie apocalypse scenario, got scratched and told my teammate(?) to shoot me in the head, so they did. And it probably sounds weird but it felt good - I just ceased to exist immediately and so did everything else. I know it's just something my brain made up but if death is truly just an unfeeling, unthinking dark void where time seems to blend or just not exist at all then I think it's something far preferable to life. I don't know how long I was dead for until my next dream started but I wish it hadn't.

I don't really believe that dreams symbolise much, a dream like this is probably just the result of me constantly thinking of suicide, but I can't help but wonder if others think differently, so I am curious to hear if anyone on this site has had similar dreams and if you think they mean something.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I don't have dreams of suicide but I do have dreams where I'm dead and in some other realm . I think our dreams are what are subconscious mind is really thinking

• Love
Reactions: lament.
skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
I never killed myself in a dream, mostly getting shot in a gunfight. I've been seeing gun related dreams a lot lately.

• Love
Reactions: lament.