• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
We just ended things with our now prior partners. Things weren't going great for a while due to our mental health and them not being able to handle it, nor could our emotional needs be fulfilled. We caused so much pain any time we tried to talk about how we felt, and they could never give a response that felt like it helped at all. We also had jealousy issues we did not expect, and that played a part in things degrading over the last 5 months or so. Things already felt over for a while, but we just made it official. They loved us and we just caused them so much pain just like it just took us a year to somewhat recover from.
Even though we know it was the right decision to make, and it was thought out over months, we hate that we just inflicted so much pain on wonderful people that do not deserve any of it.
We deserve to suffer. We deserve to feel all the pain in the world for this. We need to hurt again like they now do. We hope in time, they can forget us, and forgive us even though we are not deserving of forgiveness. We were the problem. We are too broken.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
That sounds terrible alice, I don't think you deserve to suffer. Unfortunately, this world of suffering causes pain and sadness to those who don't deserve it.

• Love
Reactions: restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I'm sorry, Alice. Mental illness makes relationships so hard to navigate, and it's easy to hurt people without meaning to. I know I have. You don't deserve to suffer, and you are worthy of forgiveness. I hope your pain eases in time <3