• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you rather die tonight in your sleep or win 100 million in the lottery?

• Die tonight in your sleep

• Win 100 millions in the lottery

Results are only viewable after voting.
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
others votes please?

Die in his sleep will be very lucky❣️❣️❣️

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
mtrx

mtrx

Jun 12, 2024
definitely lottery. who knows, maybe it might fix me? and if not then i can still always cbt.

Reactions: Cinnamorolls, ijustwishtodie and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
definitely lottery. who knows, maybe it might fix me? and if not then i can still always cbt.
But ctb is hard and dolor....and Si

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
probablement pas autant si tu avais 100 millions.
Je suis un peu étonné et déçu, j'aimerais penser que plus de gens aimeraient
Mourir dans son sommeil et ne pas prendre 100 millions...
Juste pour montrer aux pro-vie que la mort EST TOUJOURS la meilleure solution.
😔

Last edited:
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

on my way out
May 15, 2024
If I had money I might actually want to live.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
with that much money, I could quit my job and devote my every waking hour to recovery. I don't think it would instantly fix me but I would like my odds a lot better.

I think actual happiness comes from the bonds we form and the purpose we find in things we do. But I think finding both of those would be easier if I wasn't scrambling to stay employed, pay rent, cook, clean, etc.

Reactions: Defenestration
ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
Even if you want to go, you can do so much with the money before you do it... I don't really see why you wouldn't take it.

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Die

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I'm so sick that I can't wait to die. I find it hard to understand people who say I'll take the money and I'll see about suicide later.

Reactions: outrider567 and alltoomuch2
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Last votes ?

M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
This seems like a difficult one for me. Money would solve a lot of problems but would still have danger and uncertainty. Dying in one's sleep, unexpectedly is also what I would love to happen to me.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Defenestration
M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
This seems like a difficult one for me. Money would solve a lot of problems but would still have danger and uncertainty. Dying in one's sleep, unexpectedly is also what I would love to happen to me.
it also depends on each person's financial situation.
I ended up voting for take the money.

Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Honestly, I'll choose the first one; if I die, I'll never have to care about anything ever again, as selfish as that makes me sound.

bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
100 million wouldn't solve my problems

Reactions: outrider567 and Defenestration
angryloli

angryloli

loli
Jun 27, 2024
ofc the 100 mil, i can have fun with it, help some ppl and then kms with some painless fancy technology. honestly sounds like a blast

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I would have liked to get to 400 votes...but it will be hard...

I apologize😔
I will no longer send private messages😔

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Lack of money will be very hard...i Can understand people 😰

T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
The reason I would rather win 100 million dollars in a lottery is very simple. I could easily go and buy pentobarbital somewhere where it is available, even if I had to use 1 million dollars to get it. I could then use the remaining 99 million dollars to help people in need and I would still eventually die in my sleep. :)

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I'll be real. By winning that sum I could give out all money I want to people that need it like homeless people AND THEN buy me proper equipment to GUARANTEE myself a successful CBT, be it by hiring someone or flying to a place and using money for legal euthanasia regardless of any limit. Money breaks the limits and bends people, when you have that much you're basically unstoppable.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je vais être honnête. En gagnant cette somme, je pourrais donner tout l'argent que je veux à des gens qui en ont besoin, comme les sans-abri, ET ENSUITE m'acheter le matériel adéquat pour me GARANTIR une TCC réussie, que ce soit en embauchant quelqu'un ou en prenant l'avion pour un endroit et en utilisant l'argent pour une euthanasie légale, quelle que soit la limite. L'argent brise les limites et fait plier les gens, et quand vous en avez autant, vous êtes pratiquement inarrêtable.
Beautiful❣️❣️❣️

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
good night...hoping die........

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn
DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
Money isn't going to bring back my cousin. I would rather die right now to escape from this emotional pain.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Definitely winning money.
As long as it's enough to actually change my life long term and isn't taken away

I agree with others on the sentiment I can always kill myself after if it doesn't work out.

It would be good if things could change enough that I don't want to die anymore.

I never wanted this to be the only way out
But here I am ...

M

MaximusDecimus

Aug 30, 2023
I'd take the money and then use it to do serious charitable work. Helping the less fortunate has always been beneficial for me. If it didn't work out for whatever reason or if the money ran out, I think it would actually make me more comfortable CTBing knowing that, at least for some people, it brought some joy or genuinely helped them.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I congratulate you for such generosity

alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Die tonight. The only reason it hasn't happened already is cos I'm scared of the consequences of botching it. If I won the money I'd have to stay around longer to do something with it.... So would definitely wanna die tonight

• Love
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Die tonight. The only reason it hasn't happened already is cos I'm scared of the consequences of botching it. If I won the money I'd have to stay around longer to do something with it.... So would definitely wanna die tonight

Exactly like me

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2