• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you rather die tonight in your sleep or win 100 million in the lottery?

• Die tonight in your sleep

• Win 100 millions in the lottery

Results are only viewable after voting.
O

oohiniyorafaad

Dec 18, 2021
buy fake friends with a hundred million 😂 I'll take the everlasting slumber please

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Préféreriez-vous mourir ce soir dans votre sommeil ou gagner 100 millions à la loterie ?

Votez s'il vous plaît🙏
J'essaie d'obtenir autant de votes que possible🙏

GRAND MERCI
🙏🙏
100 millions ne feraient absolument pas disparaître mes maladies. Et honnêtement, a part les donner à une ONG, je ne vois pas ce que j'en ferai... Donc clairement, mourir dans mon sommeil. Mon rêve!

• Love
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
100 millions ne feraient absolument pas disparaître mes maladies. Et honnêtement, à part les donner à une ONG, je ne vois pas ce que j'en ferai... Donc clairement, je mourrai dans mon sommeil. Mon rêve!
Dream of lot of people 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Money isn't going to solve my problems. I'll take the money. It'll just be going to St. Jude Children's Hospital anyway after I die. It would be good for them. But, I'll take die in my sleep, but not tonight. Not quite ready. Have a couple important things to finish first.

• Love
Reactions: outrider567, divinemistress36 and Defenestration
gasterblaster

gasterblaster

Lurking™
Feb 16, 2023
I could do with just one million lol. The reason I want to CTB is due to poor mental health directly tied to fear of failure, financial worry, burnout, career issues. Maybe the money will let me take things easier and have a slower, less exhausting life?

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I could do with just one million lol. The reason I want to CTB is due to poor mental health directly tied to fear of failure, financial worry, burnout, career issues. Maybe the money will let me take things easier and have a slower, less exhausting life?
I think it might help you a little for a while but not really for healing😰

Reactions: divinemistress36 and gasterblaster
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Avec autant d'argent, je m'autodétruirais plus vite que je ne l'ai déjà fait au cours de ma vie.
Je veux juste me reposer maintenant.
🫂🫂🫂

neonzebra

neonzebra

Sep 11, 2022
Totally the money.
It wouldn't solve all my problems but it would enough of them for me to have a mostly liveable life.

Reactions: tangerine_dream and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Yes i Can understand lack of money Can be very anxious

tangerine_dream

tangerine_dream

The indomitable human spirit??
Jun 26, 2024
I think money would solve most of my problems, at least the worst ones. Once all my problems have been taken care of with the 100 million (and i have some money left over) I can actually work on myself.
Right now the pressure to perform well is so suffocating. So having money would give me a much needed break, which means I could at least give recovery a fair shot.

Reactions: neonzebra and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je pense que l'argent résoudrait la plupart de mes problèmes, du moins les plus graves. Une fois que tous mes problèmes auront été réglés avec les 100 millions (et qu'il me restera un peu d'argent), je pourrai vraiment travailler sur moi-même.
En ce moment, la pression pour bien performer est tellement étouffante. Avoir de l'argent me donnerait un répit bien mérité, ce qui signifie que je pourrais au moins donner une chance à ma guérison.
Performance anxiety IS horrible.
good luck

Reactions: tangerine_dream
B

breakwater

May 6, 2024
Die tonight, no question. Money won't solve my problems. Is this thought, this realization, that makes me pretty anxious about the future.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
100 million. I have a suspicion that I would feel a whole lot better if I wasn't forced to see another insecure referologist with empathy deficiences and predjucides straight from the 1920's every third month for that dumb ass note that may or may not award me with an extremely ascetic income for the next quarter. God damn, that process is a guaranteed retraumatization four times per year.

L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
100 mil would solve all my problems so I would take it and I wouldn't have to do anything again

beepbangboom

beepbangboom

Jan 21, 2023
100 million would solve so many of my problems, and would help me get the psychiatric help I so desperately need but I can't afford.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je vais mourir ce soir, sans aucun doute. L'argent ne résoudra pas mes problèmes. Est-ce cette pensée, cette prise de conscience, qui me rend assez anxieux quant à l'avenir ?
Farewell😰
anyone who prefer die tonight in his sleep???

Last edited:
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
winning 100million doesnt stop me from ending it

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
You can buy allot of cocaine and hookers for 100 million dollars. Just saying

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
honestly 100 million dollars could potentially fix several things in my life. but then again it could also help me find a more painless method if everything gets worse.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
Die in my sleep. I want nothing in this life except for death

Reactions: Luke77, Kurai and Defenestration
ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
Peacefully and quickly dying, without needing to wait, is the thing I want most in life, by far. So my choice is obvious.

I'm gonna be keeping this thread in mind since it's very interesting to check what mindsets others have.

Doorframe_dead

Doorframe_dead

Because we have to
May 28, 2024
Money can't buy you happiness. So I'd rather die in my sleep

• Love
Reactions: Trakehner, ijustwishtodie and Defenestration
Doorframe_dead

Doorframe_dead

Because we have to
May 28, 2024
Die in my sleep. I want nothing in this life except for death
Yup same, I'm not going to change my mind because I suddenly have money

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I am disgusted last night I took codeine as I often do to relieve myself (once a week) and I felt almost nothing...the body gets used to it...