• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you rather die tonight in your sleep or win 100 million in the lottery?

• Die tonight in your sleep

• Win 100 millions in the lottery

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
100 million what? Dollar, euro, rupee, Bitcoin, ...?

Reactions: Defenestration
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Well, I'd choose the 100 million euro, then try to quit the whole psych meds with enough support. And if it doesn't work, then I wouldn't be 'crazy', but 'excentric', cause that's what rich people are if they act like a lunatic.

I'd divide the money amongst close family and if I still want to die: I can buy a doctor who can prescribe enough fentanyl to overdose.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Well, I'd choose the 100 million euro, then try to quit the whole psych meds with enough support. And if it doesn't work, then I wouldn't be 'crazy', but 'excentric', cause that's what rich people are if they act like a lunatic.

I'd divide the money amongst close family and if I still want to die: I can buy a doctor who can prescribe enough fentanyl to overdose.
Or buy a doctor for euthanasia

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Less need to die thèse days😔

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
When you think about it, it would be super nice to have all this money and money and after that it could kick up my dopamine a bit...but basically it would wear off quickly.

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Why not both haha. I get money live good for a bit till I hate my life again then set my friend and family up for live before dying it'll secure my memory at least for them

• Love
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, Defenestration and Shunya
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Why not both haha. I get money live good for a bit till I hate my life again then set my friend and family up for live before dying it'll secure my memory at least for them
Yes why not. I don't feel capable of waiting months for CTB even with 100 million euros.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's a very tricky question. Money would ease my situation in the short- term. Long- term, I suspect I'd still end up wanting out early though. I don't want to experience old age. Money doesn't help that much with CTB if breaking the law still concerns you- and it does me.

Then again, my hope is to wait for my Dad to pass first before I do. So- tonight isn't convenient! There again- I think he'd find some random natural death easier to accept than suicide and, so would everyone else. So- I probably would opt to go out tonight. No more possibilty of worries after that.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
C'est une question très délicate. L'argent améliorerait ma situation à court terme. À long terme, je pense que je finirais quand même par vouloir partir plus tôt. Je ne veux pas vieillir. L'argent n'aide pas beaucoup avec la CTB si le fait d'enfreindre la loi vous préoccupe toujours - et c'est le cas pour moi.

Mais j'espère que je pourrai attendre que mon père décède avant de le faire. Donc, ce soir, ce n'est pas pratique ! Là encore, je pense qu'il accepterait plus facilement une mort naturelle fortuite que le suicide, et tout le monde aussi. Donc, je choisirais probablement de sortir ce soir. Plus de risque de m'inquiéter après ça.
Thanks to answer and informations 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
An other night to Hope to die...
And when i learn in informations all this deads

E

estadiare

Aug 31, 2022
I'd just buy N and live my life to the fullest with all the cash and if I no longer like it, I can always take a N drink

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I'd just buy N and live my life to the fullest with all the cash and if I no longer like it, I can always take a N drink
Where? Perdu,Mexico?

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I wake up but no furious because of nightmares

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Hating my life...want to sleep and die

Reactions: Luke77
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
That amount of money I could travel forever and I absolutely wouldn't want to die. Never underestimate the threat of being homeless and hopeless and how money fixes damn near everything

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Avec cette somme d'argent, je pourrais voyager pour toujours et je ne voudrais absolument pas mourir. Ne sous-estimez jamais la menace d'être sans abri et sans espoir et la façon dont l'argent résout presque tout
But money Cant cure

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Die probably. The problems I have aren't solvable by money unfortunately, let alone 100 million :(

Reactions: outrider567 and Defenestration
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Not even close, I would rather Die In My Sleep tonight than win any Lottery
You can buy allot of cocaine and hookers for 100 million dollars. Just saying
as Richard Pryor and George Carlin found out, 6 heart attacks between them
100 million wouldn't solve my problems
Nor mine

Last edited:
  • Love
DraicKin

DraicKin

Jun 30, 2024
Die for sure. At this point I don't think anything could make me happy, especially not the things you can buy with money.

• Love
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Pas du tout, je préférerais mourir dans mon sommeil ce soir plutôt que de gagner à la loterie.

comme Richard Pryor et George Carlin l'ont découvert, 6 crises cardiaques entre eux

Ni le mien
Richard Pryor and George Carlin Can you explain please?

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je vais mourir, c'est sûr. À ce stade, je ne pense pas que quoi que ce soit puisse me rendre heureux, surtout pas les choses qu'on peut acheter avec de l'argent.
good Luck🫂🫂🫂

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Pray for my death in my sleep please🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: DeathSkullDude1
U

unfixablegirl

Jul 6, 2024
Money can't fix severe depression for me. Life is too much of a chore to want to live much longer no matter how much money I have.

Reactions: Luke77 and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
C'est bien d'avoir quelqu'un qui s'identifie à moi. Quelles méthodes avez-vous envisagées ? J'espère trouver une méthode d'ici vendredi prochain.
Jumping