• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you rather die tonight in your sleep or win 100 million in the lottery?

• Die tonight in your sleep

• Win 100 millions in the lottery

Results are only viewable after voting.
tiredofbeingme

tiredofbeingme

Feb 27, 2021
Even 1% of that would fix most of my problems

Reactions: Defenestration
CoRaven

CoRaven

Raven of Melancholy
Jan 15, 2024
With 100 million I could finally make my dream of being a professional musician and actress a reality. I'd finally be able to afford surgery to transition, estrogen. Ultimately, if I end up committing anyway, hopefully the music I made saves others from seeing a similar end.

Luke77

Luke77

Apr 3, 2024
All the money won't necessarily fix my problems but being dead certainly will

Lavínia

Lavínia

Entropy meat
Feb 19, 2024
Lottery. Money is a big friend of my downfall, cause, y'know... have to work every day, keeping a smile and trying :D

Reactions: Defenestration and needthebus
needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
much of the reason i am suicidal is that i am poor and also partly disabled

if i tried to go on disability, i would be pressured to go on psychiatric medications i wouldn't want to take and would be afraid of being forcibly medicated

death seems a better options than having to deal with psychiatric medications and psychiatrists again and i don't feel like i can take care of myself anymore since my conditions keeps getting worse

psychiatric medication never seemed to help my disability, instead only leading to horrible side-effects. when i could complain about the side-effects and say the medication wasn't helping, doctors would write down i was improving and just try to make me take more pills. they only seemed to stop when i pretended to like the medications, then finally U got a job and was able to get away from psychiatry

with 100 million dollars I could just be sad, not work, and not be forced to take drugs. i'd be unhappy, but possibly not so unhappy i would think death is the only way out

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
on the one hand I envy a little those who are suicidal by the money...beyond winning the lottery there is still a little hope. me suicidal because of incurable illnesses (me and loved ones) so everything is ruined

U

unknown23

Aug 31, 2023
Money isn't the answer to happiness. Don't get me wrong financial stability makes it a lot easier. But dieing in my sleep would take the taboo and unrightful guilt from my family when I ctb. No one would think they let me down etc.

AAE

AAE

Mar 28, 2024
I'd want to win the money because it would mean I could buy myself free of my abusive neighbors who caused my mom to age prematurely and die from the stress, a suffering that continues for me with everyone and everything not giving a single shit.

Once I'd secured a safe home for me and gotten the help to move since I'm disabled, I'd hire an assistant to help me with chores I can't do and then I'd give life just one more chance.

I'd make sure at least half of the money would go straight to charity and I'm not talking about donating to fake companies but rather have a fund setup for the sick and poor who society has left for dead just like me.

I could still choose to leave this world and donate the rest if I still just can't manage.

Point is, such amounts of money should be used to help people, not to pay for weapons/wars etc.

• Aww..
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I'd want to win the money because it would mean I could buy myself free of my abusive neighbors who caused my mom to age prematurely and die from the stress, a suffering that continues for me with everyone and everything not giving a single shit.

Once I'd secured a safe home for me and gotten the help to move since I'm disabled, I'd hire an assistant to help me with chores I can't do and then I'd give life just one more chance.

I'd make sure at least half of the money would go straight to charity and I'm not talking about donating to fake companies but rather have a fund setup for the sick and poor who society has left for dead just like me.

I could still choose to leave this world and donate the rest if I still just can't manage.

Point is, such amounts of money should be used to help people, not to pay for weapons/wars etc.
I understand good Luck for you and your mother

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Money isn't the answer to happiness. Don't get me wrong financial stability makes it a lot easier. But dieing in my sleep would take the taboo and unrightful guilt from my family when I ctb. No one would think they let me down etc.
Agree with you 🤩

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
@vak your opinion and vote my favorite Friend of SaSu?🫂🫂🫂

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
@vak your opinion and vote my favorite Friend of SaSu?🫂🫂🫂
The thing with lottery is that the happiness from it doesn't last, as observed in the hedonic adaptation model:

Brickman, Coates, and Janoff-Bulman were among the first to investigate the hedonic treadmill in their 1978 study, "Lottery Winners and Accident Victims: Is Happiness Relative?". Lottery winners and paraplegics were compared to a control group and as predicted, comparison (with past experiences and current communities) and habituation (to new circumstances) affected levels of happiness such that after the initial impact of the extremely positive or negative events, happiness levels typically went back to the average levels.

If you want to be happy, do things for other people, altruism is only thing that is proven to increase happiness long-term. Selfish and materialistic acts are very temporary.

That being said, I'm currently not suicidal and in recovery, so I would choose the money because it would make my life temporarily better - I don't perceive it as a solution to anything. But when I was actively suicidal, I didn't care about money or other external events, and sudden death - in sleep no less - sounds like a dream come true.

Reactions: unknown23, jar-baby and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Le problème avec la loterie, c'est que le bonheur qui en découle ne dure pas, comme l'observe le modèle d'adaptation hédonique :

Brickman, Coates et Janoff-Bulman ont été parmi les premiers à étudier le tapis roulant hédonique dans leur étude de 1978, « Gagnants de loterie et victimes d'accidents : le bonheur est-il relatif ? ». Les gagnants de loterie et les paraplégiques ont été comparés à un groupe témoin et, comme prévu, la comparaison (avec les expériences passées et les communautés actuelles) et l'accoutumance (à de nouvelles circonstances) ont affecté les niveaux de bonheur de telle sorte qu'après l'impact initial des événements extrêmement positifs ou négatifs, les niveaux de bonheur sont généralement revenus aux niveaux moyens .

Si vous voulez être heureux, faites des choses pour les autres, l'altruisme est la seule chose qui augmente le bonheur à long terme. Les actes égoïstes et matérialistes sont très temporaires.
View attachment 144963

Cela dit, je ne suis pas suicidaire et en convalescence actuellement, donc je choisirais l'argent parce que cela améliorerait temporairement ma vie - je ne le perçois pas comme une solution à quoi que ce soit. Mais lorsque j'étais activement suicidaire, je ne me souciais pas de l'argent ou d'autres événements extérieurs, et une mort subite - dans mon sommeil en plus - ressemble à un rêve devenu réalité.
Oh Big thanks for this💪💪💪

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
The thing with lottery is that the happiness from it doesn't last, as observed in the hedonic adaptation model:

Brickman, Coates, and Janoff-Bulman were among the first to investigate the hedonic treadmill in their 1978 study, "Lottery Winners and Accident Victims: Is Happiness Relative?". Lottery winners and paraplegics were compared to a control group and as predicted, comparison (with past experiences and current communities) and habituation (to new circumstances) affected levels of happiness such that after the initial impact of the extremely positive or negative events, happiness levels typically went back to the average levels.

If you want to be happy, do things for other people, altruism is only thing that is proven to increase happiness long-term. Selfish and materialistic acts are very temporary.
View attachment 144963

That being said, I'm currently not suicidal and in recovery, so I would choose the money because it would make my life temporarily better - I don't perceive it as a solution to anything. But when I was actively suicidal, I didn't care about money or other external events, and sudden death - in sleep no less - sounds like a dream come true.
And very content for you if you are not suicidal and you are good😃

• Love
Reactions: vak
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
J'ai décidé que le saut serait aussi ma méthode. Avez-vous des conseils pour m'assurer que c'est efficace ?
High: 50 meters or more in hard.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
L'endroit que j'ai en tête est à 60 m dans l'eau.
Dans l'eau non... pas haut
L'endroit que j'ai en tête est à 60 m dans l'eau.
« Le facteur le plus important dans le suicide par saut est la hauteur. Stone2 affirme que sauter d'une hauteur de 46 mètres ou plus sur terre et de 76 mètres ou plus sur l'eau est mortel dans 95 à 98 % des cas. 46 mètres ou 150 pieds correspondent à environ 10 à 15 étages dans un bâtiment, selon la hauteur d'un étage. 76 mètres est la hauteur du Golden Gate Bridge à San Francisco. »

Espoir perdu

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
500 votes will be go🤩🤩

Reactions: vak
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Lottery ticket please.

That way, I know my family has been taken care.

I just need to pretend to be happy for two months and go and make "something stupid" with the money like escalating the Everest or something around those lines where I could die not seeming a suicide.

Win-win situation.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Un billet de loterie s'il vous plaît.

De cette façon, je sais que ma famille a été prise en charge.

J'ai juste besoin de faire semblant d'être heureux pendant deux mois et d'aller faire "quelque chose de stupide" avec l'argent comme escalader l'Everest ou quelque chose dans ce genre où je pourrais mourir sans avoir l'air d'un suicide.

La situation gagnant-gagnant.
Ok but not afraid to Everest?

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
An other night without death 😰😰😰

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
other people who prefer to die??

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
@Daryl72 @Felodese
@femboy
@Not A Fan
@EscapeFromLife
@leaftomb

Last edited:
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
But money Cant cure
It cures a HJGE amount of stress. I hate the 'it can't buy you happiness'. it absolutely can. Not having to worry about being homeless is my number one issue right now. Having a job would be a huge relief. So this is a garbage comment dismissive of my experiences.

• Hugs
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
It cures a HJGE amount of stress. I hate the 'it can't buy you happiness'. it absolutely can. Not having to worry about being homeless is my number one issue right now. Having a job would be a huge relief. So this is a garbage comment dismissive of my experiences.
hello, excuse me if I hurt you 🙏, yes I did Understand that given your situation it is different and the money would do you a favor. I was not paying attention to your situation, please forgive me🙏

AAE

AAE

Mar 28, 2024
I understand good Luck for you and your mother
Thanks but you didn't understand if you missed the fact that my mom died. It's the biggest among many reasons that I can't go on living.

• Aww..
Reactions: vak and Defenestration