• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Trump is...

• good(listen to alt independent media)

• bad(listen to cnn)

• undecided

• I just want to gain knowledge from mushrooms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
You can't see how your first post comes across trolly? Seriously?

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Unless we're talking about lobotomy or ECT, they didn't permanently disable you any more than the rest of your accused subjugators did.

Yeah I fucked that up good. Forced addictions are obviously worse than the rest of ion's list and that was an incredibly shitty thing for me to say. For all that it can be worth to anyone I just insulted, I'm sorry.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
You can't see how your first post comes across trolly? Seriously?
You are

Different opinions aren't trolls.
Also, please point out what I said that was trolly.
Is it because of the Trump poll? He is securing our borders so we don't become a third world country and so the jobs go to our minorities and not illegals. Also, he was referring to the protestors wanted to keep the confederate monuments up (remember only three percent of people own slaves) when he said there are good people here. How's he's racist and homophobic thing holding up with what he has done recently. If you follow Qanon, you know he is draining the swamp(yes Q is reliable somewhat because he predicted the North Korea agreement). The fact that he has said he wants to break up the corrupt fbi is proof(they have done human experiments for mk ultra is psych wards) is enough to prove he wants to clean up our government. I was talking with my mom and she was like "I think it is cruel to call them illegals they just want what is best for their family." "well why don't you give all your money to poor south sudanese? It is the same concept, we have to keep our nations security(from the dangerous religion of islam(ask a realistic muslim and they will tell you it incites violence and the bible has edited most of their violence encouragement out)) first and foremost and we can't hand out our nation's opportunity willy nilly until our economy turns 3rd world and our western culture turns sour and half of us have to wear a body sock. Trump is for legal immigration. Smart nations let is smart people who will contribute to the gdp and not people who will leach. Millie Weaver did a report on the border and the immigrants admitted they were not refugees and just wanted to send money they made back to mexico.
Yeah I fucked that up good. Forced addictions are obviously worse than the rest of ion's list and that was an incredibly shitty thing for me to say. For all that it can be worth to anyone I just insulted, I'm sorry.
Thanks, yes addiction is part of it but the drugs are just poisonous too.

Also I forgot to add that I would cry multiple times a day and be in shock that my life was actually destroyed and my parents were very relectant to admit the drug had fucked me up. they were of the belief that it was my "mental illness" lolololololol My mom said I wonder if it is your depression that is making you feel like this(she would constantly say we need to handle this depression and I wold just ignore her cuz I wasn't and she took me ignoring her as confirmation when really I just didn't want to argue becuase she would never accept it and say well why are you doing such and such, could not understand that it is possible to be happy just being alone in my room christ.) Also my reward system is messed up so I don't want to do anything and I am super unconfident because my personality is gone that took years to build. And my mom has the audacity to say I should start working out-- my metabolism is so slow it is fucking pointless and sadening as fuuuuck. WHy would I wnt to remind myself I my metabolism is fucked forever. I am currently playing like everything is good and then I'm going to get a job after wc and get a gun from a gun show or online(I need to find out if you can purchase online without bgc and without darknet) and eat the projectile and fall to the bottom of a lake. Also, I was screaming out nooo and whyy and moaning really loudly for a period until my parents said they would section me if I didn't stop. Sucks to feel like people have power over you when yo committed no crime. I want to change public opinion on forced psychiatry but it seems impossible with the masses programmed to think this with all the mass shootings(that are a result of fbi hypnotizing psych ward vulnerables) ECT is shit too though. I told a guy that I didn't think it was a good idea and he said he was worried about me. That's how blindly people follow psychs. DSM is just applied liberally enough to the point where they only get vulnerables and not enough people to where they get called on their bs.