• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
I was talking to an AI today about suicide methods and I mentioned
that I chose poison that is used in chemisty and food preservation.
It guessed it immediately that it was SN!! I don't know why but it impressed me AF:)

Reactions: WordsAreHard, Praestat_Mori, Jealous Blackheart and 1 other person
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Which AI was it? When I get slightly negative to ChatGPT, it starts telling me not to be suicidal and encourages me to seek help etc...

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, Homo erectus and crystalblade21
crystalblade21

crystalblade21

verynihilistic
Aug 12, 2023
Which AI was it? When I get slightly negative to ChatGPT, it starts telling me not to be suicidal and encourages me to seek help etc...
The same thing happens for Google's Bard

Reactions: Homo erectus, BrokeN__lil’__girl and Professor K
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
this is kinda unrelated to your post, but yeah AI is very impressive. I made a youtube channel recently dedicated towards posting short horror stories. If you ever watched Mr. Nightmare it's kinda like that type of vibe. I only posted one short using AI but check it out lmk what you think.

Reactions: worldsapart
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
NNONONONONONONOONNOONO
Do NOT talk to that AI again!! I'm not trying to fearmonger, but PLEASE heed my warning;
Character.AI DOES log your messages, and if an employee happens to come across your chat with them about methods, they WILL forward your IP to the police and have you (at the very least) committed against your will. I'd suggest, at the very least, ceasing talking to that AI about methods immediately.

• Informative
Reactions: Twntysix and CTBookOfLife