• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
Other than the SI there is another thing giving me immense anxiety about the SN method. My package has arrived but I've been on the fence about choosing this way to go mainly because I have a very sensitive body reaction. I have this vasovagal response, it's quite common but it's a psychosomatic response to blood been drawn, although my fear of needles has ceased due to my constant pricking and admissions I've had this year. Nethertheless The horrible symptoms happen very fast.
my blood pressure drops rapidly, my skin is dark so the nurses see the colour in my face dip an I look pale. I get the classic ringing in my ears, and spots inmy vision, lightheadededness, and then my temperature rises and I feel like I'm on fire. While needing to lie down.
I've read countless of stories on people's symptoms after SN ingestion and I begin to worry how much they mirror in this sense. I know I'll hopefully be dead in an hour if I do it right so the symptoms won't last long, but I feel like hanging is much quicker. Sadly I don't have the means to do that yet.