• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ishihara99

Ishihara99

Jun 29, 2024
Thank you for sharing this with us!
I had survived first attempt - hanging - the branch broke probably just after I blacked out and just woke up hours later. So I can imagine how you felt when you realised you survived. If you are going with the 3rd attempt, I wish you not having to do a 4th one. if you decided to try get some help I wish you all the best in recovery.

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme2, wyo777 and CocoToxBase
J

Justnotme2

Jun 25, 2024
Thank you for sharing this with us!
I had survived first attempt - hanging - the branch broke probably just after I blacked out and just woke up hours later. So I can imagine how you felt when you realised you survived. If you are going with the 3rd attempt, I wish you not having to do a 4th one. if you decided to try get some help I wish you all the best in recovery.
Tell me, please, did it hurt you to hang yourself? Did you do a partial hanging or a complete one?
Did you wake up without anyone's help?

Ishihara99

Ishihara99

Jun 29, 2024
Tell me, please, did it hurt you to hang yourself? Did you do a partial hanging or a complete one?
Did you wake up without anyone's help?
I did the complete one. Found a tree brought something I can stand on and then kick it off. It did hurt a bit but my body went into a bit of a panic mode. Like I wasn't panicking but my body was reacting to sudden tightness around my neck, my neck muscles were on fire, like they tried to loosen the rope then I don't remember anything. I woke up on my own hours later with a massive headache, dizziness and I kinda didn't know what and where I was till I have seen the rope and the branch on the ground. Had a massive bruise for weeks and my neck hurt for weeks as well. I don't know how people can recommend this as an option. Unless you sedate yourself and fall sleep, I wouldn't recommend.

D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
Hate to say it but probably my room. I hate the fact that my dad is probably going to be the one that finds me but i've tried every other option in order for my dad not to be the one that finds me.. :/

Have you considered booking a hotel room?

Also if you live with your dad, he has learned of your attempts and stay at the hospital?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'd like to remind not to derail the thread, thank you.

Reactions: wyo777
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
What's that?
Due to the reduced oxygenation of tissues a bluish discoloration (cyanosis) can appear particularly noticeable in areas with thin skin like the lips nail bed and extremities. The body may constrict blood vessels in the peripheries (hands and feet) to prioritize oxygen delivery to vital organs. This vasoconstriction reduces blood flow to the extremities causing them to feel cold

• Informative
Reactions: Goku Black
S

shiki

Jun 27, 2024
Hey everyone on the 12th June I survived quite a traumatic SN experience and I am willing to share and include medical documents for information purposes. I have received all my medical records, there is 500 pages but I've took screenshots of relevant parts to show what SN does to the body and how they treat it If anyone is interested. My case is quite strange as I would initially respond to methylene blue treatment and then deteriorate again.

On 12th June I drove 2h away from home to a remote location, It was a car park in the forest. I sat there for a few hours and drank 20g of SN at around Midnight I also took Buccastem, Propranolol, and Diazepam hours before. The symptoms I experienced was slight tachycardia with no chest pain, I felt some discomfort in my stomach, my hands and feet where cold so I turned up the heating in my car but I was still shaking, I had a minor migraine and just felt very sleepy. I'm not sure about the timings of when I actually went unconscious and my heart stopped. According to the police they do 'patrol' checks in that area for the reasons of people dealing drugs there and having sex in the car and they came upon my car and seen me 'asleep' and they say this was at around 1am. I had the SN packet in the car so the police told the Ambulance what I had likely taken where they sent out an Advanced Paramedic who was carrying methylene blue. I was clinically dead when the police got to me, there was a defibrillator on the car park which they used and It brought me back into a normal heart rhythm along with CPR. When the Advanced Paramedic got there they administered methylene blue straight away. I started to show slow clinical signs of improvement and that's where I remember briefly waking up on route to hospital in the ambulance. I'm not sure what my initial methaemoglobin levels where on scene but when I got to hospital there where at 70.3% I received another dose of methylene blue on arrival to resus.

My oxygen saturations on the finger probe on arrival was 47% on high flow oxygen and dropping to 15% at one point. GCS of 8, very pale with blue lips and abnormal respiration with intermittent pauses in breathing requiring breathing aid via Bag Valve Mask. My Methb dropped from 70.3% to 36.7% after the 2nd dose of Methylene Blue, I required another dose of Methylene blue which dropped my Methb levels to 7%. I actually had got up and walked to the toilet at around 3am with 2 police officers and then went back to my bay and started to get some sleep. Around an hour later they wanted to do a repeat ECG and realised here I was very drowsy, I had turned blue again and my sats where dropping to 60% and my Methb raised from 7% to 40% despite having 3 rounds of methylene blue. My GCS dropped, I became hypoxic and I had abnormal breathing so I was intubated and moved to critical care. Despite all the treatment I received my MetHb kept getting better and than rising and this confused the doctors. I had over 10 doses of Methylene blue, 4 blood transfusions, exchange transfusion but despite all this I was still getting worse so they could only think that I still had SN in my gut that was slowly being absorbed. This is where they inserted a Ryles tube while I was intubated and delivered activated charcoal 50g every 4 hours and aspirated my stomach contents. I was intubated in Resus and extubated in Critical Care but was then re-intubated a few hours later due to my condition rapidly deteriorating again.

There's so much more I could write but I've tried to summarise it to the best I could. Below are links (in time order from admission) of the medical notes. I have scribbled out private and confidential information but I have left all medical notes. Also don't get confused with 'table salt' they thought the SN packet was table salt at first and then realised it was SN.

Hope this is helpful :)

Medical Notes from Resuscitation Ward:

Medical Notes from Critical Care:

Arterial Blood Gases:

ECG:
Thanks alot for sharing this information, it might be very frustrating to fail on ctb I'm sorry for that I don't know what hardship you went through that ctb was the only choice, I don't want to underestimate your situation but I think it worth to consider this idea that every time you failed on ctb it was a sign to give yourself this chance to go back to life and start over, I wish you be in peace either dead or alive.

• Love
Reactions: CocoToxBase
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Due to the reduced oxygenation of tissues a bluish discoloration (cyanosis) can appear particularly noticeable in areas with thin skin like the lips nail bed and extremities. The body may constrict blood vessels in the peripheries (hands and feet) to prioritize oxygen delivery to vital organs. This vasoconstriction reduces blood flow to the extremities causing them to feel cold
Thank you 🥶 Does this happen with everyone that does SN method? by the way, I inbox you please can you reply when you get a chance?