• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
No, I want to ask something, but unfortunately you can only get PMs if you have written enough comments, do you know how many?
Oh, I don't really know that. You're trying to message someone specifically?

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Has anyone heard from @Callie Arcale please? She hasn't been online for a long while. I know she was struggling tremendously and I hope she is safe.

I am still here, still broken, still hanging on for the sake of my family. I am hoping to start treatment with LDN for ME/CFS this summer, see if it can lower my chronic pain and improve the PEM. Every day is a struggle when you are bedbound…

How are you, dear Persephone? I haven't forgotten you or your beautiful, kind and thoughtful posts. ❤️

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I am still here, still broken, still hanging on for the sake of my family. I am hoping to start treatment with LDN for ME/CFS this summer, see if it can lower my chronic pain and improve the PEM. Every day is a struggle when you are bedbound…

How are you, dear Persephone? I haven't forgotten you or your beautiful, kind and thoughtful posts. ❤️
Wht = l.d.n if nt mnd slf askng

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021

Hello Callie, thank you for letting me know you're around. On one hand, I'm glad you're safe. On the other, I am very sorry you are suffering so greatly. I have my fingers crossed for you and truly hope LDN will bring you some much needed relief.

I didn't forget you or your kind contributions here either. I am still in limbo, in that difficult place where I know I need to go but haven't been able to take that final step. Sending lots of love :heart:

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Pretty sure these are all the same person. @braindead91 = @braindead911 = @lostontheroad = @partialhang we do know for a fact that @partialhang is @braindead91
I am almost 200% positive that these are all the same person.
Could be wrong but don't think so.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Pretty sure these are all the same person. @braindead91 = @braindead911 = @lostontheroad = @partialhang we do know for a fact that @partialhang is @braindead91
I am almost 200% positive that these are all the same person.
Could be wrong but don't think so.
Possibly, since they're all banned accounts now.