• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
User was banned for anti-semetic comments and racism.
Boy, being antisemitic is one thing but antisemen?! That's totally inappropriate. We all come from semen and eggs after all.

I think that user should have been banned when he defended his fantasies of shooting up an embassy.
Why isn't there an ability to temporarily ban? Permanently banning him was not the way to go, especially considering his current IRL circumstances. It deprives a long-time user of the support he would trust to find on here. The stuff he said was clearly bad, I witnessed a lot of it, but I've known him since 2020 and I guarantee he's not here to hurt anyone directly.
In that time you knew him there was never an indication that he would justify going and killing people?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: waitingforrest
Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
In that time you knew him there was never an indication that he would justify going and killing people?
His fantasies are predictable given the whole reason he's on here is because he can't get away from China. I'm not saying they're justified but I still don't think he deserves to be permabanned. He hates China and everything to do with it (Communism included) and supports anything that is/was against China or Communism (why he's probably sympathetic to Nazism). The only people I heard him want to murder are those involved with the Chinese government. It all stems back to a single problem in his life, and he's hopeless. He'd rather ctb than return to China.

Reactions: 333 and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
His fantasies are predictable given the whole reason he's on here is because he can't get away from China. I'm not saying they're justified but I still don't think he deserves to be permabanned. He hates China and everything to do with it (Communism included) and supports anything that is/was against China or Communism (why he's probably sympathetic to Nazism). The only people I heard him want to murder are those involved with the Chinese government. It all stems back to a single problem in his life, and he's hopeless. He'd rather ctb than return to China.
He was given warnings. At some point they need to kick out those that make the forum look even more sinister from the outside.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Related to a previous post: There should be consequences for randomly inserting an unrelated post and disrupting a thread.
This thread is about users. My post was about a user. Don't be stupid. This entire thread isn't about one single person.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
This thread is about users. My post was about a user. Don't be stupid. This entire thread isn't about one single person.
Please post all speculative and memorable posts about users here (e.g., where is X, has anyone heard of Y, etc.)

This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that.

Thanks for your understanding.

SS Team.
I was intelligent enough to read the initial post explaining the purpose of this thread which I have copied here.

As it stands your post is perfectly valid but it doesn't fulfill the criteria outlined above. It would be better in another thread.

I understand not everyone shares my sense of humour. And some people don't have a sense of humour at all.

I'll stop here as I'll get a smart arse telling me I'm derailing the thread. Which ironically I am. 😄

Reactions: whatevs
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
@YourNeighbor ? Last seen about two and a half hours ago and now crossed out?

It looks like this was a ban.

As someone who self-banned before, I can attest to the fact that once you make the decision to deactivate your own account, posting is no longer possible unless you change your mind.

The account is closed after 3 days. This timer would be restarted if you logged back in to post because you would have to choose to self-ban again.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

As someone who self-banned before, I can attest to the fact that once you make the decision to deactivate your own account, posting is no longer possible unless you change your mind.

The account is closed after 3 days. This timer would be restarted if you logged back in to post because you would have to choose to self-ban again.
Well, nothing he posted was obviously bannable apart from the political centrism, would be interested to know what the reason was.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

So, if I press the self-ban button, it will log me out, and I have to stay away for at least three days otherwise it won't ban me?

If I want to return after being self-banned for let's say two weeks, can I unban myself or do I need to contact the mods?

Thanks in advance!