• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Pretty sure these are all the same person. @braindead91 = @braindead911 = @lostontheroad = @partialhang we do know for a fact that @partialhang is @braindead91
I am almost 200% positive that these are all the same person.
Could be wrong but don't think so.
how are you able to tell?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
how are you able to tell?
I just know. You can go through their post and find similar post from each account.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...y-we-shouldnt-worry.81218/page-3#post-1603072
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-solution-to-our-problems.90917/#post-1612044
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-feeling-of-non-existence-and-bliss.91059/#post-1613476
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...you-manage-to-overcome-si.90166/#post-1599748
also mods checked and partial hang is alt of braindead91

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thanks for letting us know. Can we ask why?
Thy hve bn givn sevrl warnngs in th pst & thre ws sme mre cntrvrsy w/ anthr membr 2dy

Post in thread 'It is sad how this website is not comforting anymore.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-is-not-comforting-anymore.91429/post-1619396

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
@Message In A Bottle how are you doing, why the way? Hopefully you're out of here because you feel better

Reactions: waitingforrest
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Pretty sure these are all the same person. @braindead91 = @braindead911 = @lostontheroad = @partialhang we do know for a fact that @partialhang is @braindead91
I am almost 200% positive that these are all the same person.
Could be wrong but don't think so.
Really weird that I interacted with one of these accounts in a thread, and then had got a DM from the newest one trying to flirt with me last week. Had to come back to this post because I just recognized the username.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Really weird that I interacted with one of these accounts in a thread, and then had got a DM from the newest one trying to flirt with me last week. Had to come back to this post because I just recognized the username.
Really?? He's probably back already.

Reactions: Lullaby
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Men will try to stick their penis into a woman even on a suicide forum. Boys will be boys. Human nature is between comical and pathetic.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
@Message In A Bottle how are you doing, why the way? Hopefully you're out of here because you feel better
I was taken by police for having N...I came back home after 6 days since I was pink slipped into a rehab/treatment facility.

Be careful people...that new member that said N could be confiscated? They were right. I am heartbroken, not only did I lose my golden ticket but I spent 500 bucks & learning of btc for nothing.

whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I was taken by police for having N...I came back home after 6 days since I was pink slipped into a rehab/treatment facility.

Be careful people...that new member that said N could be confiscated? They were right. I am heartbroken, not only did I lose my golden ticket but I spent 500 bucks & learning of btc for nothing.
This forum is heavily infiltrated at this point. We are being monitored.

Did you give any indication online that you had N, however? Why do you think they showed up at your place?

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
This forum is heavily infiltrated at this point. We are being monitored.

Did you give any indication online that you had N, however? Why do you think they showed up at your place?
The only person I mentioned it to was @wljourney since they are a well known member here and through private texts outside of here. The rest were just posts asking about it. An they said they knew what it was somehow. That H&W already knew it was from this forum. Hopefully I'm not giving too much information away...but yeah I may not use this site much other than to browse anymore. I need to try & buckle down & focus on driving anyway.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
The only person I mentioned it to was @wljourney since they are a well known member here and through private texts outside of here. The rest were just posts asking about it. An they said they knew what it was somehow. That H&W already knew it was from this forum. Hopefully I'm not giving too much information away...but yeah I may not use this site much other than to browse anymore. I need to try & buckle down & focus on driving anyway.
I'm quite certain that LE received info from the shipping company/carrier on recipients over the last 10 days.
It's the easiest way to access up to date, nearly real time information.
And then they just cross reference what they can glean from here.

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
User was banned for anti-semetic comments and racism.
Why isn't there an ability to temporarily ban? Permanently banning him was not the way to go, especially considering his current IRL circumstances. It deprives a long-time user of the support he would trust to find on here. The stuff he said was clearly bad, I witnessed a lot of it, but I've known him since 2020 and I guarantee he's not here to hurt anyone directly.

Last edited: