• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
There's a lot of new members here so this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know @Esc9434 and if so, where he's been?

He was my first friend on here back in 2020 and I haven't spoken to him in a about a year.
wee bit late but he was in chat not too long ago maybe last week or the week before? he is doing ok i think. doesn't really come here too often but sometimes he drops by

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I
banned ban GIF

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
That was a really odd vibe. But IDK what the typical vibe would or should be for a site such as this, so... 🤷‍♀️

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
That was a really odd vibe. But IDK what the typical vibe would or should be for a site such as this, so... 🤷‍♀️

I get really weird vibes when he originally made that thread asking why people wanted to leave peacefully. That was after he made a comment saying if you can't handle some pain, then maybe you don't want to die? I just thought it was odd.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
How would someone know which IP addresses are linked to a government and how could they even see their IP address? Lol.
By knowing about computers. There's things and stuff you can do that will tell you their ip as well as other info.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
How would someone know which IP addresses are linked to a government and how could they even see their IP address? Lol.

Google "jakeflake" and it was some American politician and also a middle aged woman.
🤦The mods have access to their IP addresses. Ask them. @Symbiote

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Y
Does anyone know if @Lalari!! is dead or alive? She took SN but later said she failed but now I can't find her messages? Only last one where she sipped SN? What's going on here, seems sus if you ask me
Yeah i saw the post and then it disappeared. Was the heads and tales oneright? Some kind of coin flip to determine if they stay and get treatment or jump out of the window? Could be a fixer testing to see if we would "encourage" them who knows though. I don't want to make assumptions.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Y

Yeah i saw the post and then it disappeared. Was the heads and tales oneright? Some kind of coin flip to determine if they stay and get treatment or jump out of the window? Could be a fixer testing to see if we would "encourage" them who knows though. I don't want to make assumptions.
Yeah it was about coin flip

That post looked freaky and very surreal

It was later removed

I wonder what the fuck happened there...maybe that SN attempt was fake and staged?

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm not a mod anymore so I can only speculate, but I'd assume that the coin flipping thread was deleted by mods. I reported that thread personally because it was worrying for various reasons.

Resting the fate of whether you recover or ctb on the results of a poll on a forum is very concerning, if that topic was genuine. Truthfully, I found the set up of it to be suspicious, but even if it was innocent, it could have taken a very dark direction.

I intend no disrespect to Lalari here. If it was posted in good faith during a really difficult time, I truly hope you're okay and safe (and my DMs are open if you would like to talk, as I have said before).

Last edited:
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
@Vasilii took SN on Jul 2020 but last seen October 2021?

Huh?

Does anyone know what's up with it? Faker?

Attachments

• 1652000551870.png
    1652000551870.png
    556.2 KB · Views: 0