• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
People can't pull themselves away from the site so they go to great lengths to break the rules by offending people so that we're forced to ban them. Sherri appeared to have done so, looks like DrownFeather did the same, Red Scare as well. I have yet to see a Ban Appeal ticket from those three people. I like to think that they aren't as hateful IRL as they were when they ragequit on the forums.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
People can't pull themselves away from the site so they go to great lengths to break the rules by offending people so that we're forced to ban them. Sherri appeared to have done so, looks like DrownFeather did the same, Red Scare as well. I have yet to see a Ban Appeal ticket from those three people. I like to think that they aren't as hateful IRL as they were when they ragequit on the forums.
This is an astute psychological observation but sometimes people are just assholish and their repeated abuse eventually gets reported by enough members that they get the boot. That was the case with Red Scare.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@LastLoveLetter is back?
I had the same thought. I loved her compassion for others. I just wanted to write that in this thread. But I was not sure if she wanted that. She was so understaning about my condition. Not everyone would have been this patient with me.

Maybe she is not a mod anymore? I think she struggled with it. I hope she is doing well in any shape of form.

Sending hugs and love. @LastLoveLetter

Last edited:
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
There's a lot of new members here so this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know @Esc9434 and if so, where he's been?

He was my first friend on here back in 2020 and I haven't spoken to him in a about a year.

Reactions: waitingforrest
Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
Wait @Red Scare is gone? Goddammit, I know he was awfully blunt at times but I really liked that guy. Too bad I'll probably never speak to him again. Fuck.

There's a lot of new members here so this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know @Esc9434 and if so, where he's been?

He was my first friend on here back in 2020 and I haven't spoken to him in a about a year.
We messaged about a month ago. It seemed things were going alright with him.

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Cld u tll slf pls hw 2 appl a bn - slf knws 1 persn wh/ ws bannd bt thy d/ nt fl thy shld hve bn & hve bn askng slf fr hlp

Reactions: Cathy Ames
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Hi @AntiquatedHorror, @noname223,

I returned just yesterday. I am in a difficult situation and the loneliness has been unbearable. A little bit of space from the forum definitely did some good, but I deactivated my account too hastily, considering the fact I have no connections beyond this site.

Thank you Mods, for granting my request to return. I really appreciate that. @noname223 is correct that I am no longer a Mod here. I requested to step down and remain a regular member going forward (but I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the staff team).

I appreciate you both bringing it up. I wasn't sure how to do so. I truthfully feel ashamed that I couldn't even keep away from SS for 20 days, because I'm that isolated and fear dying alone. I tried to make an attempt but I simply sat and stared at my SN for a long time, unable to break the seal on the packaging and take it.

I genuinely missed a lot of members here too, and kept wondering how many of you are. I already see some familiar names have been crossed out in the time I have been gone, and that makes my heart feel heavier.

It's doubtful that I will ever be as active here as I used to be. I am struggling too much physically and psychologically to frequently participate, but I value the option and the opportunity to check in on how others are doing. I'm still impacted by what happened with @Snake of Eden. There are certain aspects of my life I can no longer share here because I do not feel safe to do so, but that's okay. Even more importantly, I am grieving the loss of my dear friend, @Midgardsorm. I miss him so much.

Thank you both - and many more of you here - for being so kind to me and welcoming. I came back to 122 notifications. Many of them were kind words of support and really touching sentiments that made me cry like a baby. I've always felt unwanted and like a burden wherever I go, so what many of you have written genuinely means a lot to me. Thank you. :heart:

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I returned just yesterday.
Then my timing was on point! The same day I decided to check your profile to see if it was still crossed out.

I don't think there's any shame in not being able to stay away from this place; everyone desires human contact to varying degrees, we are social creatures (I know there's exceptions.) This is one place where we can be ourselves as the outside world shuns us.

We've barely spoken so it might not mean much coming from me but you were (are) a big pillar of this forum, so of course you will always be welcomed back. As is apparent judging by the amount of notifications you had! Your presence lifts the spirit of many.

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Depressed Cat was banned for insulting members.
Thr psts dd sm strnge also

= thre n.e.wy tht u cld d.m slf or rply 2 abve cmmnt abt th/ appeal fr dffrnt membr - cn mentn thm hre if needd bt hve sm scrnshts wld prefr 2 shre if pssble

A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Hi @AntiquatedHorror, @noname223,

I returned just yesterday. I am in a difficult situation and the loneliness has been unbearable. A little bit of space from the forum definitely did some good, but I deactivated my account too hastily, considering the fact I have no connections beyond this site.

Thank you Mods, for granting my request to return. I really appreciate that. @noname223 is correct that I am no longer a Mod here. I requested to step down and remain a regular member going forward (but I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the staff team).

I appreciate you both bringing it up. I wasn't sure how to do so. I truthfully feel ashamed that I couldn't even keep away from SS for 20 days, because I'm that isolated and fear dying alone. I tried to make an attempt but I simply sat and stared at my SN for a long time, unable to break the seal on the packaging and take it.

I genuinely missed a lot of members here too, and kept wondering how many of you are. I already see some familiar names have been crossed out in the time I have been gone, and that makes my heart feel heavier.

It's doubtful that I will ever be as active here as I used to be. I am struggling too much physically and psychologically to frequently participate, but I value the option and the opportunity to check in on how others are doing. I'm still impacted by what happened with @Snake of Eden. There are certain aspects of my life I can no longer share here because I do not feel safe to do so, but that's okay. Even more importantly, I am grieving the loss of my dear friend, @Midgardsorm. I miss him so much.

Thank you both - and many more of you here - for being so kind to me and welcoming. I came back to 122 notifications. Many of them were kind words of support and really touching sentiments that made me cry like a baby. I've always felt unwanted and like a burden wherever I go, so what many of you have written genuinely means a lot to me. Thank you. :heart:
I know we haven't spoken before but I'm happy you're back. You speak with such kindness and wisdom and your posts are a highlight for me here. ❤️
editing for clarity: not trying to say this to pressure you to spend more time here, it's more like the sentiment from the comment below where I'm happy you're here for whatever you can comfortably do :)

Last edited:
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I'm truly just so thankful you're here in whatever capacity you're able. <3 don't ever feel pressured to show up consistently, coming in and out is fine, short answers are fine, etc. Your presence here is enough <3

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Cld u tll slf pls hw 2 appl a bn - slf knws 1 persn wh/ ws bannd bt thy d/ nt fl thy shld hve bn & hve bn askng slf fr hlp
@Dot check here. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

I have been banned. What can I do?
If you are banned, you can post an appeal via tickets, in the navigation bar.

There's also a contact link. I'd think they could make contact and ask?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
@Dot check here. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

There's also a contact link. I'd think they could make contact and ask?

Apprci8 bt slf hve jst lkd & cnnt fnd hw 2 gt 2 tckets - cncentratn = nt v gd

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Apprci8 bt slf hve jst lkd & cnnt fnd hw 2 gt 2 tckets - cncentratn = nt v gd
@Dot look at the top left of the page. There is a thing with three horizontal bars you can click on or touch. That makes a sidebar come out with a navigation menu, and one of the choices is "tickets."

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
@Dot look at the top left of the page. There is a thing with three horizontal bars you can click on or touch. That makes a sidebar come out with a navigation menu, and one of the choices is "tickets."
Apprci8 - cn ppl wh/ r bannd accss tht
Eithr wy hve mssgd th persn wh/ ws bannd jst in cse

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
20220424 114355
@A Hole @RainAndSadness
N.e. hlp wld b apprci8d
Nt wntng 2 stp on n.e.1 toes & nt hve all sme infrmatn as mods bt frm speakng 2 ths persn = snds as thgh thre cld b misndrstndng & jst wn2 mke sre tht = nt th cse as thy r tryn2 appl & hve explnd fw thngs in hpes 2 gt hlp

fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
@LastLoveLetter I'm so genuinely happy to see you here again. I missed you a lot and I kept thinking about you.

There's no shame in feeling lonely, I understand needing a place where you can connect in some way, be supported or feel seen. It is also okay to not be as active as you used to be, we all go though different struggles and no one should judge you for that, or for how you are able to cope with them at the moment. You are an extremely kind, compassionate person and you deserve so much love. I hope your days can get close to the same warm light you always provide, I truly wish you the best.

Welcome back 💜

Lizzy

Lizzy

Feb 9, 2021
Please post all speculative and memorable posts about users here (e.g., where is X, has anyone heard of Y, etc.)

This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that.

Thanks for your understanding.

SS Team.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but my goofy ass put my real nick name as my username. It's not that big of a deal, but is there a way to change it ?