• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I really appreciate the alertness of the moderation.
Yeah, and also sorry for what I did and what Britvik did as well. I hope you are doing okay, because even words can make someone's day worse. My words did more harm than good.

I never really did give you a formal apology. Sorry it had to be public, I never pm because it makes me embarrassed.

And don't worry about me, I'm doing fine :)

It is you that deserves all the support and sympathy for what happened.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Was @CelestialGoddess banned for being an underaged member?

I believe the answer is yes.

She mentioned she is just 15 😲 in a post! That post and a reply are no longer there, so I presume she has been banned.

It's terrible that we have kids as young as my little niece in here with us. 😥 I'm sure she's not the only one, others simply happen to be better at hiding their true age.

Last edited:
Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
Did Depressed Cat get banned or was it a self-ban?

Btw, I tried tagging but it won't let me tag since there's a space between d and C. Btw2, can you receive notifications while you are banned?
The commies got him. Damn, God bless his pure capitalist soul, he wouldn't go down without a fight. God bless our children and let's hope they don't suffer a similar fate.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
The commies got him. Damn, God bless his pure capitalist soul, he wouldn't go down without a fight. God bless our children and let's hope they don't suffer a similar fate.
I always recall that you joined much earlier than Sep 2021. Did you have another account?

Btw, dogs = :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Heavenly Pup
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Damn, you can't even say that you think the entire population of both lndia and China should be laid waste by a nuclear blast in order to preserve the planet from these supposedly inferior races without the woke snowflake brigade publicly cancelling you, this is supposed to be a Suicide Forum ffs, where is the tolerance and understanding????

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Damn, you can't even say that you think the entire population of both lndia and China should be laid waste by a nuclear blast in order to preserve the planet from these supposedly inferior races without the woke snowflake brigade publicly cancelling you, this is supposed to be a Suicide Forum ffs, where is the tolerance and understanding????

Are you parodying right-wing curmudgeons? Wait, did some of them really suggest it unironically?

And by the way, if you really meant India, the right don't hate it nearly as much as China and Russia. Since it' an extremist political majority swinging from far-left parties to far-right, never seen anything before, but it makes sense with how deeply impoverished it is.

Oh and the USSR killed 2000 million people.

where is the tolerance and understanding????

Yeah, cancel culture gets fabrocated too often, people just can't say everything they want. Or enter white buildings with full-auto guns