• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
So we all know that the arts and craft store isn't selling SN anymore. I have asked the seller about what's going on and the seller has told me the following:

Hello my dear buyer. My store is closed :(
The site policy does not permit the sale of chemicals.
If you would like to buy something in the future, please contact me.
**********@gmail.com

WhatsApp: *********

The above is from the seller on the "arts and craft store" whos name starts with "G". I think many know which seller I am referring to. It's the Ukrainian seller.

Now I don't think I am allowed to write the email and phone number of the seller on a public forum, but if someone can confirm or tell me that I am allowed to share the email and the number of the seller, I am more than happy to.

So overall, its the store that doesn't permit the sale of chemicals but the seller is ok to send the product.

:)

Reactions: Brokensaddle, Redheadetkat, infinitelove and 10 others
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Yes it's now on prohibited items list on the main website.

Reactions: Redheadetkat and GoodPersonEffed
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, don't write his contact infos on here..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Toybox, Redheadetkat and 4 others
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
Got the message too, which is a good thing. If the seller is independent now, they can't do anything about it. EE authorities won't care.

I'd say only share it via pm.

Reactions: Metalhead, Edenelle, Redheadetkat and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yeah you right. They all gone. Glad I got mine in time.

• Aww..
Reactions: UglyDuck666, x~Sophia~x, Redheadetkat and 5 others
E

ExRN

Aug 9, 2019
So we all know that the arts and craft store isn't selling SN anymore. I have asked the seller about what's going on and the seller has told me the following:

**********@gmail.com

The above is from the seller on the "arts and craft store" whos name starts with "G". I think many know which seller I am referring to. It's the Ukrainian seller.

Now I don't think I am allowed to write the email and phone number of the seller on a public forum, but if someone can confirm or tell me that I am allowed to share the email and the number of the seller, I am more than happy to.

So overall, its the store that doesn't permit the sale of chemicals but the seller is ok to send the product.

Hi Rikki1511,
I wouldn't post it publicly but can you PM me the details?

I tried getting SN from 2 sources so far (one order was refunded - online agent states it's because it's a dangerous good), and the second one (from ********) went through (credit card info was processed) but I got emails sent from them that couldn't be verified by Google to have come from them and I didn't get the confirmation email about the product shipment that was promised.

I would really appreciate the help!

Reactions: Redheadetkat
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Hi Rikki1511,

I tried getting SN from 2 sources so far (one order was refunded - online agent states it's because it's a dangerous good), and the second one (from ***) went through (credit card info was processed) but I got emails sent from them that couldn't be verified by Google to have come from them and I didn't get the confirmation email about the product shipment that was promised.

Sure I will PM you the details in a bit, m eating rn but could you please remove the name of the source from the site?

Reactions: Redheadetkat, LastFlowers and catcataden
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Can you PM me the details?

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Can you PM me the details?
Hi Rikki1511,

I tried getting SN from 2 sources so far (one order was refunded - online agent states it's because it's a dangerous good), and the second one (from ********) went through (credit card info was processed) but I got emails sent from them that couldn't be verified by Google to have come from them and I didn't get the confirmation email about the product shipment that was promised.

DOne

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I never got a PM

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
hi there! i would also like to be able to contact that seller, since i can't seem to find SN anywhere -- i should not have thrown my batch out...

D

Deleted member 20852

Hi, could you PM me the details too?

Please I've been looking for 2 days and I keep hitting dead ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020

**********@gmail.com

Hi please could you send me the information. I've been trying to get hold of some from there and it's all disappeared

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Could you PM me the details too? Please!

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I would appreciate details as well please. :)

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry to give you more work but I'd really like the info too, so I can plan for the slight possibility my current supply is seized, stolen, etc. Much appreciation for sharing this info!

Reactions: Brokensaddle and Redheadetkat
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Try to vet members-within reason-as best you can before sending out the information to them. There are pro-lifers in disguise here who will be rabid to make that info public.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, Nimbus, ImsooDone1N and 8 others
A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020

**********@gmail.com

Hey could you please pm me the details? Would be much appreciated x

Reactions: Redheadetkat and Shiv15
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I unfortunately can't since your a new member. You have to do a bit more posting so people can PM you
Hey could you please pm me the details? Would be much appreciated x

Reactions: Redheadetkat and Anon123
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Wont it become an issue if the dude who is selling it gets loads of random emails from people hes never spoken to?

Reactions: Seul, Edenelle, flower and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Isn't there also a risk of the seller just taking payment and not sending you the product because the transaction isn't being done on the crafts site

Reactions: Brokensaddle, Redheadetkat, puppy9 and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Isn't there also a risk of the seller just taking payment and not sending you the product because the transaction isn't being done on the crafts site
Most intelligent thing youve said all week that is ...

• Wow
Reactions: Edenelle, Redheadetkat and puppy9
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020

Yes that is a risk, but from my experience the seller is legit. He doesn't play games. I didn't receive one of my SN packages and he reshipped it. He gives a product ID that can be used to track the orders.

Reactions: Edenelle and Redheadetkat
ready 2 go

ready 2 go

done with life
Apr 16, 2020
Hey. Could you PM me the details?

Reactions: Redheadetkat and Shiv15
AnotherBrick

AnotherBrick

Jun 25, 2020
I should've known I wouldn't be the only one to notice the sudden absence. Wish I ordered it when I had the chance.

Apologies in advance, but if someone could also PM the email it would greatly appreciated. I understand if there's too much demand rn though.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I should've known I wouldn't be the only one to notice the sudden absence. Wish I ordered it when I had the chance.

Apologies in advance, but if someone could also PM the email it would greatly appreciated. I understand if there's too much demand rn though.
Sure thing

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Redheadetkat
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Sure thing
Hey
I know i already asked but would you mind pm'ing me the details?
I don't know if it'll get across customs tho, ? Would that be an issue in the land of the maple leaf?
Appreciate it!

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Redheadetkat and Shiv15