• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
No I won't give sources, don't ask.

I've gotten maybe 6 or more pms regarding my mds shipment purely from people seeing my replies to other threads, so I thought I'd update.

I bought my SN from MDS on the 10th of December, and after no word or welfare check I assumed the worst. I've gotten help from a few members here regarding clarification on the process and I realized I hadn't ever been given a tracking number. Attempts to track my package resulted in a back and forth from signing in on the app, to signing in on my email, and back again with no results.

As it turns out, despite the fact that my payment had been approved and confirmed, there was a glitch in the process that made my payment get lost on the sellers end. My SN never got shipped.

I have decided that, after preparing for another method, I'd rather not risk getting a welfare check to ruin that plan. I am content with my lack of SN and will not expect a shipment, this has nothing to do with the seller for they have been very understanding in the situation.

tldr: I didn't get scammed, mds is still pretty legit.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Damn... that really sucks. As a result of you saying that you haven't received anything for over a month, there were some people who got a lot more skeptical when it came to the legitimacy of MDS. My SN as well as 1 or 2 other users actually arrived in New York just recently and I'm waiting for it to get shipped. I ordered mine only 2 weeks ago, so yeah :). The guy who sells on MDS is actually a cool guy who's got a sense of humor as well. He doesn't seem like the type that would scam somebody. I hope you end up finding the peace you're searching :)

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Damn... that really sucks. As a result of you saying that you haven't received anything for over a month, there were some people who got a lot more skeptical when it came to the legitimacy of MDS. My SN as well as 1 or 2 other users actually arrived in New York just recently and I'm waiting for it to get shipped. I ordered mine only 2 weeks ago, so yeah :). The guy who sells on MDS is actually a cool guy who's got a sense of humor as well. He doesn't seem like the type that would scam somebody. I hope you end up finding the peace you're searching :)
Agreed, he's a good dude and any interactions I've had have been good. Mine was just an unfortunate accident unlikely to happen to others.

Reactions: Venessolotic