• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifeistryingme2020

Nov 6, 2020
Is there places to get it from in real life? I've heard science stores might sell but I'm confused if they'd ask for info if it's in store and not online. Or is getting it online cheaper? Tried to find it on ( the big A we always hear of ) here in Canada but I only found fish perserving SN.

Reactions: Redheadetkat
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Hey
I know i already asked but would you mind pm'ing me the details?
I don't know if it'll get across customs tho, ? Would that be an issue in the land of the maple leaf?
Appreciate it!

PMd

lmao the "land of the maple leaf". Well actually yeah. Canada has started to seize SN shipments too. But some passes through. Hope you get your package tho

Mitty

Mitty

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, could someone PM me the details as well please. It'd be much appreciated.

ExitTheMatrix

ExitTheMatrix

First Time?
Sep 22, 2020
Hi! I would like a pm of the details please. Thanks.

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Me as well! Can someone pm me? I'm so sorry for the trouble ahaha

C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020
I would appreciate if you could pm the info. I commented above but not sure if you have seen it. I've been trying to get hold of some SN and then it all disappears.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for reporting @Maxtothemax. Selling is not allowed here, please read the rules @Redheadetkat. We've already created a tread about this subject regarding scams. Please take care guys.

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I had the email but seeing someone make an account is strange

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
he looked very suspicious.
nevertheless, my great respect for him if it was a real seller

Reactions: Cakes
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
True but still, I can't understand why you'd make an account

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
True but still, I can't understand why you'd make an account
i think if he really wants to help us with SN, he should act a little differently...

the rules of this forum do not allow sale, and in general it looks very suspicious. in addition, we need to be able to make sure that we are dealing with a real seller and that it is safe for us.

———————————
if you're reading this, R...
think about other ways to reach you, please

Last edited:
Reactions: Cakes
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Hey thanks for creating this post. If it's not too much trouble can you PM me the details as I really need this as I'm getting desperate with shitty situation.

Reactions: Shiv15 and yive
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I recently purchased SN from Poland and it looks good. If you google "sodium nitrite poland" it should give you the link of the shop which is of the form www.[some chemical formula].com

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I recently purchased SN from Poland and it looks good. If you google "sodium nitrite poland" it should give you the link of the shop which is of the form www.[some chemical formula].com

Ah does that "some forumla" start with n and ends with 3?

Reactions: Zebedee
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I can actually confirm that the user who was trying to sell SN on this forum was the real seller from the "arts and craft store" but I agree his method of marketing wasn't a decent one. Though I do think he is a pretty legit seller. Ordered off of him a couple of times. Though 1 of my parcels were intercepted by the customs unfortunately.

N

nana2000

Jul 17, 2020
I'm desperate. As I found out Nitrite doesn't available in my country. Tomorrow I will try to purchase the latest version of pph so I can know the new address of A. I don't think I will succeed because few years ago I was banned from exit international because I was not in a good shape and I was pastering them too much..im pretty sure it won't work out and maybe this week I will go to the rails. I hope very much the suffering will be over as soon as possible. I just a little bit afraid death won't come instantly because the trains here go on 120 km/h max..

endless_knot

endless_knot

Nov 3, 2020
I really should have ordered a week or two ago.. Seems it's going to be near impossible now especially with the amount of sketchy ppl

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I really should have ordered a week or two ago.. Seems it's going to be near impossible now especially with the amount of sketchy ppl

tbh the seller I talk about on this thread is legit. I received one package from him and the Sn is great quality. Many others have receieved it too. Though I do have a another website I really like and but I just don't wanna share it yet. It seems like a really good source and I doubt that it will work once it gets out on the forum .

• Love
Reactions: Edenelle
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Could you DM me?

Soz I can't. Your a new user and I cant Pm you nor you can PM others. Just comment and do more posting to get the PM rights
-------------------------------------------------
ANd
If someone wants a PM for the seller's email, please PM me first so I can respond. Many others have asked me to PM and it gets tedious. I have PMd like 20 people and it's exhausting ngl lol

Last edited:
endless_knot

endless_knot

Nov 3, 2020
Honestly considering taking a "vacation" to the US. Would be so much easier.

Reactions: reticen