• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
So we all know that the arts and craft store isn't selling SN anymore. I have asked the seller about what's going on and the seller has told me the following:

Hello my dear buyer. My store is closed :(
The site policy does not permit the sale of chemicals.
If you would like to buy something in the future, please contact me.
**********@gmail.com

WhatsApp: *********

The above is from the seller on the "arts and craft store" whos name starts with "G". I think many know which seller I am referring to. It's the Ukrainian seller.

Now I don't think I am allowed to write the email and phone number of the seller on a public forum, but if someone can confirm or tell me that I am allowed to share the email and the number of the seller, I am more than happy to.

So overall, its the store that doesn't permit the sale of chemicals but the seller is ok to send the product.

:)

E

ExRN

Aug 9, 2019
So we all know that the arts and craft store isn't selling SN anymore. I have asked the seller about what's going on and the seller has told me the following:

**********@gmail.com

The above is from the seller on the "arts and craft store" whos name starts with "G". I think many know which seller I am referring to. It's the Ukrainian seller.

Now I don't think I am allowed to write the email and phone number of the seller on a public forum, but if someone can confirm or tell me that I am allowed to share the email and the number of the seller, I am more than happy to.

So overall, its the store that doesn't permit the sale of chemicals but the seller is ok to send the product.

Hi Rikki1511,
I wouldn't post it publicly but can you PM me the details?

I tried getting SN from 2 sources so far (one order was refunded - online agent states it's because it's a dangerous good), and the second one (from ********) went through (credit card info was processed) but I got emails sent from them that couldn't be verified by Google to have come from them and I didn't get the confirmation email about the product shipment that was promised.

I would really appreciate the help!

Reactions: Redheadetkat
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Hi Rikki1511,

I tried getting SN from 2 sources so far (one order was refunded - online agent states it's because it's a dangerous good), and the second one (from ***) went through (credit card info was processed) but I got emails sent from them that couldn't be verified by Google to have come from them and I didn't get the confirmation email about the product shipment that was promised.

Sure I will PM you the details in a bit, m eating rn but could you please remove the name of the source from the site?

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Can you PM me the details?
Hi Rikki1511,

I tried getting SN from 2 sources so far (one order was refunded - online agent states it's because it's a dangerous good), and the second one (from ********) went through (credit card info was processed) but I got emails sent from them that couldn't be verified by Google to have come from them and I didn't get the confirmation email about the product shipment that was promised.

DOne

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
hi there! i would also like to be able to contact that seller, since i can't seem to find SN anywhere -- i should not have thrown my batch out...

D

Deleted member 20852

Hi, could you PM me the details too?

Please I've been looking for 2 days and I keep hitting dead ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020

**********@gmail.com

Hi please could you send me the information. I've been trying to get hold of some from there and it's all disappeared

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry to give you more work but I'd really like the info too, so I can plan for the slight possibility my current supply is seized, stolen, etc. Much appreciation for sharing this info!

A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020

**********@gmail.com

Hey could you please pm me the details? Would be much appreciated x

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Isn't there also a risk of the seller just taking payment and not sending you the product because the transaction isn't being done on the crafts site

Yes that is a risk, but from my experience the seller is legit. He doesn't play games. I didn't receive one of my SN packages and he reshipped it. He gives a product ID that can be used to track the orders.

AnotherBrick

AnotherBrick

Jun 25, 2020
I should've known I wouldn't be the only one to notice the sudden absence. Wish I ordered it when I had the chance.

Apologies in advance, but if someone could also PM the email it would greatly appreciated. I understand if there's too much demand rn though.