• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Volunteer at your local martial arts dojo as an assistant, they get yeeted and punched a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot lol. Even when i was a 14 yo semi-assistant thingy i got yeeted constantly without mercy.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Volunteer at your local martial arts dojo as an assistant, they get yeeted and punched a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot lol. Even when i was a 14 yo semi-assistant thingy i got yeeted constantly without mercy.
That reminds me.

I was in martial arts once. We were practicing punching and blocking, and my practice partner was a woman with the skinniest, boniest arms ever. It was pure hell, because she complained to me that I wasn't hitting her hard enough, but every time I hit her and she blocked the hit with those titan bone arms it hurt my hands like hell. It was like hitting a mountain.

I swear her arms were made of something other than regular bone. I'd have never thought that punching someone else could hurt me so much.

bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
i have no idea why either, but i have the same urge. i have no idea if its a result of abuse or what but i definitely want to get the hell beaten out of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: berd and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
i have no idea why either, but i have the same urge. i have no idea if its a result of abuse or what but i definitely want to get the hell beaten out of me.
I guess sometimes it's the type of "I expect it to happen" that slowly transforms into "I want it to happen."

Like when I lived in an apartment, I heard the door opening and closing sounds every day several times year round so much so that they became a part of my daily routine, and when I moved out, I, of course, stopped hearing those noises, but it disturbed me. I like routines, I like when things stay the same, changes are hard for me, so even though not having to hear doors opening and closing all the time would be a good thing for many, for me it was stressing, as if something was wrong. I actually was able to destress by just starting to open and close doors for fun until I got used to the change.

Even if a change is positive it can still be really hard for me. Because it takes several weeks/months for my brain to adjust.

It's even the same with people. I was on one forum where one member annoyed the hell out of me and I wish they left. Then they stopped posting and I got really worried, because I had gotten so used to seeing their annoying posts all the time that not seeing them felt weird and unnatural.

Human brains are often like that. They like it when things stay the same even if that would be unhealthy and toxic and wrong. Getting used to new things, learning new things, takes energy. Depressed people often have little energy.

Human brains often think familiarity=safety, even when it isn't like that. Your brains see things one way and you see things the other way. Kinda like how your brain might want you to eat lots of candy/pizza/burger even though your mind knows it's unhealthy for you to eat lots of it.

Reactions: Ashu and berd
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
If you all want to just form a line I will get to you in due time. I've had a very annoying day, and the punching bag at Walmart is still $50. I'm also tired of this inflation, so get your candy asses queued up right quick. Oh, and you can't file charges because I'm providing a public service.

Last edited:
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
If you all want to just form a line I will get to you in due time. I've had a very annoying day, and the punching bag at Walmart is still $50. I'm also tired of this inflation, so get your candy asses queued up right quick. You also can't file charges because I'm providing a public service.
That reminds me I actually do own a literal punching bag I just never remember to use it.

traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
can relate ;-; i want someone to beat me up until i pass out but it should be at my home so that i won't get harm from any other thing