goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I tend to get suicidal urges and rushes of blood but i never find myself being able to go. I know i want to go…i know i'm not happy with my life both presently past and future,myself among many other circumstances but its getting into the mindset were i'm ready

I've had this occur a few times over the last few months but unfortunately i've never had a clear and cut way to go,this is something i want accessible to me. I'm trying to master my CO setup and plan for more long term suicidal urge but for something more urgent i feel i need something more quickfire to pull off. I'm not in the idealation currently i was not that long ago but having something i can pull off within a window of opportunity would be appreciated massively

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
For me personally it is critical to have a method ready and researched. Despite what people say I don't believe anyone is ready until they are ready. When we are ready we need to have the means to CTB.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
For me personally it is critical to have a method ready and researched. Despite what people say I don't believe anyone is ready until they are ready. When we are ready we need to have the means to CTB.
And thats what i hope to achieve,i want to ensure i have a plan i truly understand that i have all the correct resources for that I understand how to fully excute correctly

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
And thats what i hope to achieve,i want to ensure i have a plan i truly understand that i have all the correct resources for that I understand how to fully excute correctly
Then you are in the right place. We have an amazing wealth of resources here. Lots of the guides have been really well put together by great people.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923