• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
"democracy" is con game that a small group of people have been playing at everyone else's expense for centuries. they are the final enemies of all humankind...of all nations.
If the democracy (and all of its forms and variants) is the "best" form of goverment... I want the true anarchy.

Anarchy is no leader & goverment, not chaos

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
super wealthy/successful people generally are better workers and are smarter workers than actual working class people. a lot of the tech billionaires like gates and zuckerberg, or guys like bezos, turned a couple thousand dollars/a hundred or so grand and a garage in their parents' house into billions of dollars and a massive company. and the average person that wins the lottery ends spends it all on frivolous short-term things and then goes broke, even if the jackpot had been millions that could've lasted them a good portion of their life.
of course, the people at the top had advantages, but if you took the average person and put them in the same time and place as those guys when they were starting their websites/businesses and gave them the same money, they'd likely spend it all on dumb stuff.

lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
"democracy" is con game that a small group of people have been playing at everyone else's expense for centuries. they are the final enemies of all humankind...of all nations.
What's the starting letter of this group's name?

TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
I don't like sweets in general and fried foods. I think that the major part of rock music is depressive and monothematic

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Now let me preface to say I have Aspergers so I don't understand some things and such. So I think most dating advice in general is shallow and vague to the point that I don't understand how most people even can grasp the basics of it.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
As long as there are "subhumans" who lack qualities, intelligence, awareness, and you let them breed uncontrollably, they will cause and spread further suffering to mankind and human evolution as a whole.
100% Agree
Fortunately, I am one of the subhumans who is to fugly to breed.
My only good contribution to this world.

DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
100% Agree
Fortunately, I am one of the subhumans who is to fugly to breed.
My only good contribution to this world.
I think we have to remember that there are always people in a worse position.
Instead of emphasizing our own shortcomings we should really be looking other ways.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I think we have to remember that there are always people in a worse position.
Instead of emphasizing our own shortcomings we should really be looking other ways.
Eugenics was a great idea.
The 21st century was more about equality and minority rights though.
I wouldn't recommend anything drastic, but in theory it could be good for human evolution in the long run.
I said it unironically if it didn't appear that way. Eugenics IS a great idea and it's strange we do it with all of our domesticated animals but not on ourselves. Just because some lunatics misused the concept in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to improve our species in all aspects.

Last edited:
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
And that is dysgenic?
Although people are more aware of the responsibilities in developed country,
21st century is a weird phase,

the false sense of equality was created out of nowhere,
people want to believe the equality is tangible but it cannot stretches beyond its limit,

Under the same political climate, eugenics is becoming one of those topics people are increasingly wary of.
Pretty sure it is thin-ice.
Eugenics was a great idea.

I said it unironically if it didn't appear that way. Eugenics IS a great idea and it's strange we do it with all of our domesticated animals but not on ourselves. Just because some lunatics misused the concept in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to improve our species in all aspects.
domesticated animals are a good point.
I do agree that it's not harmful to improve the human species,
as long as the governments and general public don't stone us to death.

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I can't stand body or facial hair on anyone. Pure smooth skin, best skin.

Did I say this already? Well, who cares.
I don't care about facial or body hair on a dude. I do care about facial/body hair on women.😜
No hair lips for me.😁

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Cereal without milk is the best way to eat it.
Peanut butter sucks.
Dipping Oreos in milk sucks.
Pizza is better eaten with a knife and fork.
Lemons taste good when eaten like oranges.
Cucumbers taste like worse water.
Ketchup is clearly a smoothie.
Toothpaste tastes good.
Hot chocolate is only valid using milk not water.
Eating butter on its own actually tastes okay.
Cakes are sandwiches.
Packing peanuts are fun to eat. And so is the paper wrapper on straws.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Ceaseless discharge is one of the hardest bosses ever if fought normally. I tried to beat it a dozen times in a normal way, but it just spammed attacks that instakilled me no matter what I did. Of course muuuuuuuch later I read that it only uses those attacks if you go too far away, but I can't beat it even if I stay close.

Capra Demon fight is the best fight. I want a Dark Souls game that is only about fighting Capra Demons. And Tower knights.

Bed of Chaos is okay. I like the idea. I think the worst part about it is the run to it (if the bonfire was in front of the boss gate it would cause ten times less ragequits) plus the fact that its design is underwhelming. A fight against the Witch and her daughters would have been cool. But its just a tree on fire. Doesn't seem like the source of a single demon. Also, some of the children have spider bodies and molten lava comes out of them, meanwhile there's nothing spider-like or lava in the bed of chaos. It's tree plus fire, not lava plus spiders.
Didja see the original model for Bed of Chaos? It was called King Izalith and its very creepy looking.

• Wow
Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Didja see the original model for Bed of Chaos? It was called King Izalith and its very creepy looking.

No, very interesting! I have watched lots of lore videos and cut content videos and zullie's videos and thought I had seen everything, but I hadn't seen that! Thanks for showing! Somehow I always thought she made her daughters and son with magic, never thought she would have had a husband.It looks like a cross between bed of chaos and four kings. I love its wings.

I wish the remaster had added cut content. Like the rivalry between Oscar and you, and the one cut king whose name I don't remember. There's also the cut speaking of Artorias. I'd have loved for them to keep it, though it would have made him seem more human and less monstrous mindless beast.

I also wish they had a battle against Velka. Maybe something like a secret boss battle if you join a faction that hates her.

I'm currently on my first play-through playing Demon's Souls (the original on an emu since I don't have a PS3 or 5). I really wish they had added the sixth land in the remake. Its odd that one cut content video showed it to be a snowy castle. But when you look at the archstone it looks like a jungle type of place with assassin elves. You can see leaves on the stone and the people have masks And the big person has ornaments that reminds me of people living in jungles. It's odd that its hands are together and it has something on its wrists as if it was chained. A really cool design would have loved to see it in fight.

Sigh. After this there is still DS2 vanilla and DS2 Sotf. Ironic, DS2 was my first Soulsborne game and I even preordered it, but it's also the only one which I haven't completed. I have completed DS1, DS3, Bloodborne, currently running Demon's Souls while writing this (and don't have Elden Ring since it requires Win10), yet in DS2 and Sotf I have only beaten a few bosses and left it at that. I just hate the floaty combat and the nonexistent reactions/animations and the slow speed and the death mechanics and the gang enemies and the level design.

As for an unpopular opinion, I love the graphical glitches when playing DeS on an emu. It adds beautiful black and green stripes. Makes it look like a Digimon world. They should add them into the official version.

Reactions: Feeding Pigeons

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't care that you broke your elbow.

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs