• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Thoughts aren't and don't create actions, they are effects of actions. Morons charging $300 for 50 minutes, get it in your head.

Woman spouses shouldn't be called wives. It sounds roughneck, dowdy and frumpy and despite many of them are, they on the whole deserve something sounds refined, just like husbands. Any time somebody says husband it sounds english royalty.

Fast cars are completely useless. You don't get status because the people you try to impress have either caught up, or are close, else they would either be impressed or don't care, but they wouldn't be envy for long.
You don't get to work faster, because of laws. Besides, there isn't a Rothschild at the red light throwing you stacks of hundreds in admiration.
What is a fast car if the handling sucks?
You won't enjoy bonding, car clubs and going out. Most people wouldn't know what to say back, because they have a mere Toyota.
You'd have to be aggressive and violent for sure. Nobody can afford electricity, but you putting out your car of a few million on a public street? They'll take it whatever it takes.
Hooking up a child's safety seat will look clownish. Don't have children and a Bugatti. Can't have a cake but eat it too. Besides the children WILL have bladder problems inside.
Even if the car was seriously needed for emergencies, you'd need to be a Formula racer to keep it on the road at top speed.

Earrings for men. 60s authorities are over, the squares are long gone and in fact, some of them are wearing the earrings now.

Royalty of any kind. Their charity is just themselves giving their money back to themselves, usually without the taxes since they are hand in hand with the well-off party, as usually conservative.

Children are not the future because they grow up. The more they grow up, the more they end up looking like the past.

The word anti-christ is redundant, because the devil is the only one who can oppose.

By the way, why does the devil have ro be stylized as Lucifer or Beelzebub? He's not a god, has no actions to command upon anybody and holds no authority.

Saying "I bet you" without putting on the money.

STOP mistaking Bulgaria for Bolivia.

Touchdown is an innapropriate word for habitually-driven pilots. They may crash it right down, like a football, on impulse.

Thoughts aren't and don't create actions, they are effects of actions. Morons charging $300 for 50 minutes, get it in your head.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't think people should be allowed to park their big ass SUV'S and Monster Trucks in the top and bottom spot at the grocery store plaza. I can excuse for handicap if all the spaces are taken... At the top. You can't see around them to get out and risk being hit. Holidays are another... I sort of understand when it's harder to get a spot.

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
I don't think there is any form of government that will actually work for the average person rather than oppress them, and that all forms of government will abuse certain people no matter what (based on what a society does or does not find valuable). Anarchy isn't perfect either, but then again it seems as though humans will never get along and leave each other alone. We're all just in a perpetual race to see who can make the world hit rock bottom first.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Woman spouses shouldn't be called wives. It sounds roughneck, dowdy and frumpy and despite many of them are, they on the whole deserve something sounds refined, just like husbands. Any time somebody says husband it sounds english royalty.
That is true. How come men talk about 'the wife', you don't hear women say 'the husband' in the same demeaning way do you?
Ah good old CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)? I don't know about actions but I've always been sceptical that thoughts cause emotions rather than vice versa.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I don't know about actions but I've always been sceptical that thoughts cause emotions rather than vice versa.

Well, only came to me reading a review saying so on an Amazon suicide prevention book (usual crap). Anyway, still true. Behavioral science is just that, but cognitive science is more like superstition. Emotions have to be somewhere in between behavior and thoughts. Maybe it's just what prevents or enables a thought to become action.

I always wonder why behavioral scientists don't just step up and make it clear somehow any behavior unwanted, disturbing or criminally punishable is not a mental ilness.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Wolf-dog hybrids are freaks of nature and should never have been created.
I 100% agree with you on this aspect. I was raised way, way out in nature, no other humans around for miles and miles, and I would run into wolves, coyotes, in fact a lot of different creatures.

Coyotes, at least what I always saw are, scavengers BUT wolves are on another level. Yes, coyotes will attack a human if and if they are hungry enough, but generally they run at the sight of a human.

Now wolves, which I think are good, as they are part of nature and help with population control of like deer, elk and others, BUT, BUT if they are hungry, unlike a coyote who will sneak around till they attack you, a wolve comes dead on to you.

Mixing any wildlife with domestic creatures is 100% wrong.

Yes, growing up I had to shoot at them to keep from getting attacked and I KNOW firsthand NOT to have any form of a hybrid.

You @WhatDoesTheFoxSay? are VERY smart and correct.

Walter

FredTheCripple

FredTheCripple

Mar 21, 2018
I don't know. Financial problems can definitely lower the quality of a persons' life significantly. Same with a relationship problem.

Personally, I believe that anyone should be free to CTB no matter what the reason. It is their body & life after all.

M

mmoq13

dumbass
Mar 1, 2023
i hardly remembers any celebrities name even the actors that i liked their performance and i don't think it matters, also football (for Americans soccer) fandom is sometimes just stupid like it's just a game