• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Anything mint flavoured that isn't an actual mint, chewing gum or toothpaste is totally disgusting. Mint flavoured chocolate is the worst.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I feel chocolate ice cream is a mistake. It's somehow never quite right and always a disappointment. I don't know why; I'm generally a chocolate lover but it just doesn't work in ice cream.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I believe dishwashers are evil!

FFS just save some energy and wash the dishes by hand, teach the kids a little responsibility instead of showing them that unnecessary energy consumption is acceptable and that there will always be someone else to clear up their mess. :hmph:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I've liked all the other movies but could only sit through 15 mins of this one. That's me though. You might like it lol.
I doubt it. Initially I planned to skip a bunch of movies and went straight for Avengers movies but I couldn't tell who are half of those people. I thought of Ant-man as funny and of Dr. Strange as a cool dude, watched individual movies about them and was mostly satisfied, but Black Panther didn't strike me as an interesting character aside from his fancy parkour and combat movements, which I really liked, but acrobatic tricks alone didn't spark my interest.

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
I doubt it. Initially I planned to skip a bunch of movies and went straight for Avengers movies but I couldn't tell who are half of those people. I thought of Ant-man as funny and of Dr. Strange as a cool dude, watched individual movies about them and was mostly satisfied, but Black Panther didn't strike me as an interesting character aside from his fancy parkour and combat movements, which I really liked, but acrobatic tricks alone didn't spark my interest.
Agreed. I found him rather a dull character and all those fake accents in the movie did my head in.