• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
K-pop is overrated and sounds very similar to mainstream American pop music.

Avocados taste bad.

I don't understand the appeal of v-tubers.

Sex is real work and sex-workers deserve to be treared with respect.

People shouldn't be allowed to hit children even for disiciplinary reasons.

The standards for parenting are way too low.

Being a parent shouldn't be treated as an accomplishment.

Over-population isn't a thing and we have the resources to sustain a large population, it's just that those resources are being distributed unequally.

Gender and race are social concepts.

Ketchup is overrated and mayo is over-hated.

Brain development is complex and reducing it down to "brain is fully developed at age 25" is stupid. It's especially annoying when people use this logic as an excuse to infantalize adults under the age of 25, especially young women.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Literally all of my opinionated posts.

(Most of them are objective)

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Gender is a purely social construct invented to control people and serves no purpose in the greater survival of the human race. Yes this includes trans people. Y'all who subscribe to "gender" are just silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: marchshift and 4am
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol. I'm mad they banned me from .net
That's valid. Though I would be careful because I think being mad at an entire group just because a few members of that group casted you out or caused some form of heartbreak is considered textbook incel. 😔

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Um 😳 so @sserafim that includes the two incel users on here I presume (one of which took an interest in you in a certain thread you made about wanting to 🫦👅 with a guy as perhaps you made him opportunistically interested).
There's a thin line between love and hate. Btw are you on .net? I feel like you are 👀

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Im not a big fan of most cheese. There, I said it
Weather forecasts are exceptionally accurate and useful
compared to 100 years ago, when you only knew you were about to get hit by a tornado was when you saw it coming at you
Predicting what it will be doing in the future is difficult and complex, and people bash em when they are wrong, but they are right way more often than they are wrong

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: soulkitty
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I don't like The Dark Knight, I love Christian Bale as an actor but he does not play a very good Batman imo. His voice is too grating when he plays Batman. Also it's just way too long. (Heath Ledger is a great joker, though)

Overall, I prefer the 1989 Batman movie.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm gonna beg to differ, it makes a difference in sports for instance. @Forveleth

What is .net? @sserafim
If it's some kinda incel forum (not sure why you got kicked out) then no need for me to go on there now that you're on sasu 😌 joking
Where Neets go

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Big government beurocracy and welfare are good ideas

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
frutiger aero / y2k design styles look like dogshit. flat design looks much better and more beautiful (except for the corporate art)

Last edited:
xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
I am not myself, whether irl or online, I am acting, the last time I tried to be myself here, I got banned for trolling, I have a troll- provocative personality due to I think my abusive childhood, I can't help it, I have impulses sometimes, and I feel like I am constrained by the law every day.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Islam is the worst religion out of all of them. Also, ISIS are the true muslims and are following islam exactly the way it's asked. The other muslims are just following a sugarcoated version of islam
The English Quran is watered down.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Women are bound to hate their daughters.