• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vivir_O_No

I want to be great.
Dec 10, 2023
Get over yourself and get a fucking job
If I survive my chronic illness, I'll get one. If not, well I'll CTB.

The problem is that I don't want to give my time to somebody else just for pointless money. If I were to get paid for studying physics and studying the origin of the universe, I'd gladly take it. But unless you're not a genius, I don't think it will be a very promising career path. Thus I think I should rephrase it better:

Working in something you hate is the most cucked thing in the world.

But I still don't want to work lol. I just want all my free time for myself. That's my opinion.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
If I survive my chronic illness, I'll get one. If not, well I'll CTB.

The problem is that I don't want to give my time to somebody else just for pointless money. If I were to get paid for studying physics and studying the origin of the universe, I'd gladly take it. But unless you're not a genius, I don't think it will be a very promising career path. Thus I think I should rephrase it better:

But I still don't want to work lol. I just want all my free time for myself. That's my opinion.
About a fourth of this site's population has some permanent condition or otherwise consciously elects the right to die. The other three fourths think they're depressed and suicidal but really are just entitled were never made to work a day in their lives

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
The Jews should stop this war. It is David against Goliath and the Jews should know better.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Dark circles are hot. I just saw myself in the mirror and I look hot af
If not, well I'll CTB.

Literally. Work is modern day slavery

Last edited:

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
About a fourth of this site's population has some permanent condition or otherwise consciously elects the right to die. The other three fourths think they're depressed and suicidal but really are just entitled were never made to work a day in their lives
If the shoe fits, wear it
Taylor Swift>> Kanye
Her lyricism is way better
This is an UNpopular opinion thread and you just named two of the mosy famous people in the world.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Why bother coming on here if you are going to take the "your suffering isn't valid" route? People like you are why we have members on here who talk about feeling like their pain isn't valid. If somebody is at the point where they are considering suicide and/or are having suicidal thoughts then we should treat them with kindness and respect and try to understand what they are going through. Assuming that everyone else is entitled just highlights your lack of compassion for those around you.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Why bother coming on here if you are going to take the "your suffering isn't valid" route? People like you are why we have members on here who talk about feeling like their pain isn't valid. If somebody is at the point where they are considering suicide and/or are having suicidal thoughts then we should treat them with kindness and respect and try to understand what they are going through. Assuming that everyone else is entitled just highlights your lack of compassion for those around you.
Now you're getting it. The world ain't all that bad, the parts that don't have people in them. Once you get people involved, that's when it all gets ugly and broken.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Star Wars is a bad movie. Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse is worse.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Hot dogs aren't gross because they're made from trimmings. There's nothing wrong with eating those parts of the animal. It's nutritious and responsible.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I have some more (random) unpopular opinions:

Richard Dawkins seems like a really nice guy.

The octopus was the pinnacle of evolution.

Anna Wintour isn't that bad.

Gardening is the worst outdoor hobby.

Hobby cycling endangers everyone on the road.

Camping is just paying to be homeless.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
I have some more (random) unpopular opinions:

Richard Dawkins seems like a really nice guy.

The octopus was the pinnacle of evolution.

Anna Wintour isn't that bad.

Gardening is the worst outdoor hobby.

Hobby cycling endangers everyone on the road.

Camping is just paying to be homeless.
can you elaborate on the octopus one? you got me genuinely curious. why is it the pinnacle of evolution?

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
can you elaborate on the octopus one? you got me genuinely curious. why is it the pinnacle of evolution?
Yes I would love to. The octopus has it all...beauty, brains, solitude, massive skill sets (problem solving, relational skills). They are a living work of art and can change their skin color and texture to camouflage or in response to emotion, they can grow back lost arms. They also punch fish.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I don't know if all of these are unpopular takes, but these are the ones I've got that I think might be controversial aside from my obvious stance on suicide and stuff like that:
1. I don't like Anime
2. Turn Based RPGs are boring
3. Modern Consoles (PS5, XB Series X) suck and pale in comparison to their predecessors
4. Crypto is a scam (Don't know if that's controversial though)
5. E-sports and the whole competitive scene ruined modern FPS gaming
6. Debating people on anything is dumb. Nine times out of ten It's just a waste of time, Except in very few instances.

Reactions: innominesatanas44