• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I prefer unshaved pussies, though shaved pussies have never been a reason I wanted to die. But circumcision has.

Reactions: Foresight
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Biochemical weapon escaping Chinese lab is the reason we are dealing with this pandemic.
China always spread virus to others, whether politically or literally.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
If I'm going to stay true to the title here...

I'm uneasy about the safety of these vaccines. My second Moderna shot gave me very serious side effects and might have caused vision issues. My brother and I have had heart issues since receiving it. He's recently been diagnosed with POTS. I regret getting it. I will never get boosters. That's truly one of my most unpopular opinions.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I'm uneasy about the safety of these vaccines. My second Moderna shot gave me very serious side effects and might have caused vision issues. My brother and I have had heart issues since receiving it. He's recently been diagnosed with POTS. I regret getting it. I will never get boosters. That's truly one of my most unpopular opinions.
Got sick every time I got the shot. No side effects that I know of but I felt awful. My balls didn't grow 3 sizes. :hihi:
Wish the other part would have. :wink:

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

I'm really sorry to hear that. Those side effects can be awful.

I went to duckduckgo and searched around trying to find if it's possible to remove the vaccines from your body and found these (putting in spoilers to save space):

"Daily: NAC [N-Acetyl Cysteine], Quercetin, Zinc, Vit D3 + K2, Vit C
First sign of sickness or brain fog: anti parasitics"

and this:

"Niacin, charcoal, vitamin C, spirulina, chlorella, diatomaceous earth, edible earth clays, beneficial fats and other nutrients and herbs can radically accelerate the detoxification process when they accompany a healthy diet.

Flushing with Niacin
Niacin, otherwise known as B3, is a very inexpensive way to boost the efficacy of a detox. You want the flush kind, not the "no flush." Doctors usually recommend starting with 100 mg, but up to 5,000 a day has been used for serious drug detoxification and other urgent detox needs (such as chemical poisoning).

Don't take niacin for too long. Taking any one single B vitamin for a long time causes an imbalance or deficiency of other B vitamins. Long term, high dose use of B3 can also damage the liver.

Take it in the morning. In 30 to 45 minutes when it kicks in, exercise or do the sauna. Try some hot tea. Drink lots of fluids (like the cranberry lemonade) and sweat out the toxins. Niacin won't do you much good if you aren't flushing out the junk while you do it. It's powerful. You'll be itchy, hot, and flushed red all over. Most people without a seriously damaged liver can easily handle 500 mg for a few days. The effects last about an hour.

Detox With Food Grade Activated Charcoal
Food grade charcoal is derived from burning pure, untainted organic substances such as coconuts or certain woods without using toxic chemicals in the process. Charcoal forms a chemical bond with heavy metals and many other toxins and is easily flushed from the body.

"The action of activated charcoal involves adsorption, not absorption of toxins. Adsorption is the electrical attraction of toxins and heavy metals, but not beneficial nutrients, to the surfaces of the fine charcoal particles. This is more of a chelation process. The charcoal itself is not absorbed into the body, so the toxins attached to the charcoal particles exit via the bowels. Don't be surprised by black stools." –Natural Society

For vitamin C, spirulina, and chlorella, you can make your own nutrition formula or purchase a high quality powdered nutrition formula that contains these ingredients. If you're making your own (see below), make sure to use only clean, high-quality spirulina and chlorella and other ingredients. If you choose another multi-nutritional supplement, we highly recommend using a brand that is a nutrition powder made of ground, pure, nutritionally complete food with the enzymes still intact. The chlorella and spirulina are not only amazing superfoods that chelate and detoxify the body, they are both highly bio-available proteins, and they have a synergistic effect with the other ingredients. Do make sure any chlorella or spirulina is from a trustworthy source. These ingredients, when coming from cheap sources, are known to contain contaminants.

Epson Salts, Clay Baths, and Hot & Cold Hydrotherapy
Epson salts and clay baths help to pull toxins from the body while they cleanse the skin and unclog pores to allow more toxins to flow out. Hot and cold hydrotherapy increases blood flow throughout the body. Hot water pushes and increased blood flow to the skin's surface while cold water drives the blood deep to the core.

Alternating hot and cold water brings fresh blood with oxygen and nutrients to the organs and glands and carries away toxins and pathogens. Start with water as hot as you can stand for a minimum of two minutes. Then turn off the hot water for two minutes of cold—the colder the better. Alternate back and forth for a total of 20 minutes, ending with cold."

and this one:

"How to Reverse Vaccine Damage – Detox

The very first step is to reduce or stop the influx of toxins into your body for the things that you can control. There's no point in trying to detox poisons if you're putting them right back in as with continued vaccinations. It's like trying to bail water out of a sinking boat with a thimble!

Second, clean up your environment as much as possible. The purer and more natural it is, the better the body can recover, detox, and strengthen. Reduce or eliminate products that contain harmful ingredients and try to go "green" as much as possible. Use laundry, body care, & lawn care products that contain non-toxic ingredients. They are out there, it just takes a little research.

Third, and the most important is diet. As much as possible eat an organic, plant-based diet. Conventionally grown foods contain pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and more. The word "cide" by definition means a person or substance that kills! Therefore the less toxins you ingest the better. If you eat meat, limit the amount and source free-range, pasture-raised types. Other aids you can employ include:

• Air – fresh! If possible live somewhere that has a lot of trees to provide clean, breathable air. You can also invest in a home air purifier.
  • Water – make certain it's filtered and drink at least 2-3 liters a day to flush out toxins and cleanse your organs.
  • Stress – stress destroys the gut microbiome hampering your ability to digest and detox. The best way to detox is by consuming an organic plant-based diet.
  • Sleep – "experts" recommend 8 hours, but we're all different. Rather than length of time, the quality is the most important; deep, sound, uninterrupted sleep heals and is better achieved by slowing down before bed, turning off the computer and tv early, and taking melatonin.
  • Baths – Epsom salts and clay baths help pull toxins from the body while they cleanse the skin and unclog pores allowing more toxins to flow out.
  • Green smoothies – these are a great way to detox for both adults and children alike.
  • Exercise/saunas – these are excellent ways to help detox through a combination of exertion and sweating. Skin pores are one of the four major vectors for releasing toxins. The other major three are the lungs, bladder and colon. Exercise strengthens the heart, muscle, bone, and stimulates lymph flow to help clear out unwanted debris from the blood. In addition to exercise, a helpful adjunct to remove toxins is using a dry infrared sauna. 20 minutes per session is all that's needed.

Supplementation
It's important first to remember there are bad supplements (containing synthetic, artificial ingredients/preservatives) and good ones (coming from organic/pure source with little to no artificial ingredients).

There are more, but some of the best nutrients to help with detox and strengthen the immune system are:

• Vitamins B (complex), C, D3, & ​E which can be simplified by using an organic comprehensive all-in-one supplement
  • · Bentonite clay & activated charcoal
  • Magnesium
  • Oil of oregano
  • Chlorella/Spirulina
  • Garlic
  • Natto-K (a natural blood thinner)
  • NAC – a precursor to increase glutathione production (master antioxidant of the body)
  • Liposomal glutathione
  • EDTA – chelates heavy metals and graphene oxide (topical creams are best)
  • Digestive & Proteolytic enzymes – to help break down food and destroy virus membranes and biofilms. Enzymes decrease with age.
  • Pre & probiotics to re-implant a healthy gut microbiome
  • Humic and Fulvic acids – powerful detoxing agents
  • Cold pressed Omega 3's – repair cell membranes and tissues"

I have never tried these, and I don't know how well they work with mRNA, so I don't know if they work, but in case you want to try, it might be possible. It doesn't hurt to try, I think. I hope your and your family members symptoms can be cured.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
It doesn't hurt to try, I think. I hope your and your family members symptoms can be cured.
I really appreciate that, thank you. I started quercetin and an antihistamine not long after all this went down. I have to look into NAC. I'm shopping for vitamins right now so I do appreciate it.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I really appreciate that, thank you. I started quercetin and an antihistamine not long after all this went down. I have to look into NAC. I'm shopping for vitamins right now so I do appreciate it.
You're welcome. I hope they can help. I should buy vitamins and other things too, my supply has run low.

Antihistamine reminds me, one of my relatives used to have a really bad asthma, and took lots of antihistamines every day, and went to doctor often. Then we got a dog, and she didn't need antihistamines or doctor visits after that. Having a dog somehow cured the asthma.

As for the OP topic: Let's just say I like bee pollen. I used to take it years ago, it was nice.

Reactions: Foresight
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Pinball gets boring quickly. I like pinball, but I get bored of it so quickly. Worms pinball and Pokemon pinball were both nice, but the gameplay of pinball is so repetitive and simple. I can only do it for a few days before I quit for a year or years.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Wanna hear the true most unpopular opinion on the Internet?

Most everyone else seems to love Bloodborne but hate its chalice dungeons. Meanwhile I dislike Bloodborne but think the chalice dungeons were fine. If I had to choose between replaying the chalice dungeons or replaying Bloodborne, I'd rather replay the dungeons.

Of all the Soulsborne fans I've seen, there's been like three other guys who thought Bloodborne was max 7/10. And most people think that the dungeons are either only okay or even bad but love the main game.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Bullies and abusers should be involuntarily sanctioned. Society believes that it is okay to do this to a suicidal person based on the argument that they are of ill mind, so surely this same logic should be applied to bullies considering that you must have, in my opinion, a fairly warped mind to be a bully.

I will be even more extreme. Instead of sanctioning them how about just euthanizing them instead?

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
People talk a lot about being "free like a bird" but birds kind of creep me out. I think of them as predatory modern dinosaurs who have no home after being brutally kicked out of the nest at birth and are constantly vulnerable to other predators in the great void of the sky.

I prefer furry den animals.

DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Unpopular opinion:
Immigration countries that steer away from looking after the rights of majority groups, are hypocritical backward societies.

Reactions: Nolan96
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Ceaseless discharge is one of the hardest bosses ever if fought normally. I tried to beat it a dozen times in a normal way, but it just spammed attacks that instakilled me no matter what I did. Of course muuuuuuuch later I read that it only uses those attacks if you go too far away, but I can't beat it even if I stay close.

Capra Demon fight is the best fight. I want a Dark Souls game that is only about fighting Capra Demons. And Tower knights.

Bed of Chaos is okay. I like the idea. I think the worst part about it is the run to it (if the bonfire was in front of the boss gate it would cause ten times less ragequits) plus the fact that its design is underwhelming. A fight against the Witch and her daughters would have been cool. But its just a tree on fire. Doesn't seem like the source of a single demon. Also, some of the children have spider bodies and molten lava comes out of them, meanwhile there's nothing spider-like or lava in the bed of chaos. It's tree plus fire, not lava plus spiders.

• Wow
Reactions: Ranni