Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Banana and melted cheese toasties actually taste great.

so does ice cream in cheeseburgers.

also crunchy peanut butter with chewable vitamin c tablets.
You're adventurous. I like that.

• Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
You're adventurous. I like that.
A friend swears by toasted banana and cheese, took a lot of peer pressure before I finally caved and found it was good!

Reactions: Mixo
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
I don't mind hearing people's negative situations,
but whenever someone describes their situation with severe negativity,
it's kinda feel like a plague, spreading towards you, bringing down your energy field.

Negativity does not help problem-solving.
Never did, never will.
Cast it out!

Reactions: idiotstillwantstodie and Grey-zoner
erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
Burgers are disgusting.

Funny cause I live in America.

• Wow
Reactions: Jude and Crazy4u
C

cyanol

Looking for my place
Nov 30, 2021
Probably a real unpopular opinion but anyway:

An ideal world would measure everyone's intellectual abilities and give permissions based on them, rather than labling anyone under 18 a 'minor'.

(For me, I recently became legally adult. However I've been told that I'm more mature than others my age.)

• Love
Reactions: Efilismislife, Manaaja and not-2-b-the-answer
G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
it's kinda feel like a plague, spreading towards you, bringing down your energy field.

Never did, never will.
Cast it out!
Unpopular here, for sure. I'm usually torn between nihilism and being "positive", trying to think more constructively about my problems. Perhaps it's time for humanity to be blessed with a Church of Positive Nihilism.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Probably a real unpopular opinion but anyway:

An ideal world would measure everyone's intellectual abilities and give permissions based on them, rather than labling anyone under 18 a 'minor'.

(For me, I recently became legally adult. However I've been told that I'm more mature than others my age.)
This is a terrible idea imho however l do see the benefits of it in terms of this website.

Reactions: Gloom, little helpers, lostundead and 1 other person
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Perhaps it's time for humanity to be blessed with a Church of Positive Nihilism.
That's what Nietzsche was already preaching 150 years ago. Nihilism isn't an end state it's something that we can overcome, both from an individual and a collective standpoint. I think it's very important for people to actually reach that nihilsm stage and accept that we are not given any higher, metaphyisical truths and purpose and have to find one ourselves. Religion diverges all our attention to that metaphysical realm, with promises like a paradisiacal afterlife, because it's the only way for people to cope with this shitty reality.

But if we never accept that reality we can never change it. Very sad to see humans fall into the same traps over and over again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: little helpers and not-2-b-the-answer
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
The movies vs. books thing is pathetic. Just because someone prefers to watch a movie over reading a book doesn't mean they're dumb as bricks. You can read books and still be dumb. It's just a matter of preference and not being smart. Smartness can be measured through more appropriate stuff than through hobbies.

• Love
Reactions: Hirokami, Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
eternalpeace

eternalpeace

Student
Dec 19, 2021
I don't see the fascination with Star Wars. I find it terribly boring. I feel the same way about Harry Potter.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, deleted, Hirokami and 4 others
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021

Never did, never will.
Cast it out!
I found this comment pretty hilarious considering we are in a suicide forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloom, Grey-zoner, DeutscheKartoffel and 2 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Soup is a drink. Fight me.

Reactions: TheHatedOne, little helpers, sullen-girl1 and 1 other person
G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
I found this comment pretty hilarious considering we are in a suicide forum.
Yeah I was mulling over that walking home from work yesterday. The NYT probably still thinks this forum is a death cult, but we've got some positivity going.
I mean, I suppose doing anything in an even or constructive frame of mind is better than trying it in absolute misery, and this applies even to suicide. Seems counter-intuitive, but I'd rather die knowing the reasons calmly and that I tried to have some fun and accomplish a few things before choosing to exit.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and idiotstillwantstodie
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Yeah I was mulling over that walking home from work yesterday. The NYT probably still thinks this forum is a death cult, but we've got some positivity going.
I mean, I suppose doing anything in an even or constructive frame of mind is better than trying it in absolute misery, and this applies even to suicide. Seems counter-intuitive, but I'd rather die knowing the reasons calmly and that I tried to have some fun and accomplish a few things before choosing to exit.
Totally so

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Dec 12, 2021
University is extremely racist,
When u get accomodation/dormitory,
They assign you to someone of the exact same specific ethnicity.

That's not how you promote multiculturalism.

Last edited:
Reactions: little helpers and Grey-zoner
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Dec 12, 2021
unpopular opinion:
there are a number of randoms lying here on this site; either because of cognitive inconveniences and then there's the other type that are liars as occupation/ persistent personality trait.

I only sympathise the first category of people.

Reactions: Grey-zoner and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't think I'll ever buy a Pokemon game again. I was the biggest fan from Gen 1 forward, but Let's go, SwSh, BDSP and Arseus (pun intended) are... let's say I made a game myself and I enjoyed it more that those games.
I admit they need to step it up in many areas, if they are going to market off of nostalgia then the least they could do is make the new games more reflective of some of the best of the previous generations/one-offs, but I thought Arceus wasn't even released yet?
I like the feeling of wet clothes. I want to stand outside in heavy torrential rain or take a dive in the ocean/lake with a business suit on.
94929E8D 1026 4AA7 8493 F44C4F8645B0

Last edited:
Reactions: Null Hypothesis
G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
unpopular opinion:
there are a number of randoms lying here on this site; either because of cognitive inconveniences and then there's the other type that are liars as occupation/ persistent personality trait.

I only sympathise the first category of people.
It's the internet. And this forum rests largely on sympathy, so some people feel the need to garner it by adopting a persona. It's similar to how some individuals feel the need to stir drama or create cliques. Just basic human psychology.

Reactions: LastFlowers
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
University is extremely racist,
When u get accomodation/dormitory,
They assign you to someone of the exact same specific ethnicity.

That's not how you promote multiculturalism.

that tiny little practice barely compares to the SAT, to underfunded high schools, to *who* even gets admitted in the first place.

I spent my freshman year knowing only *one* Black person in all my classes. one. that's totally out of proportion. went to an walk-out on campus one time and the irony of M4BL's table being hosted by two White students.

university *is* extremely racist. though probably more extreme than you thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Cops are pigs.

Reactions: Gloom, Crazy4u, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
I'm suicidal but I don't like (more as am complete bored of the same generic ppl) suicidal people that don't do anything to change their misery, only blame those that had fucked them up in the first place but don't take *any* responsibility for their present fucked up self and then wonder why their life are the way it is.

And I HATE fantastic, superheroes and all time of none realistic bullshit, whether it's movie or books, I just fall asleep in front of it.

Reactions: akana, deleted, Somber and 2 others
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I'm suicidal but I don't like (more as am complete bored of the same generic ppl) suicidal people that don't do anything to change their misery, only blame those that had fucked them up in the first place but don't take *any* responsibility for their present fucked up self and then wonder why their life are the way it is.

nah, I have your back. I have a complete fucking jerk take I've wanted to post on the unpopular opinion thread for a while now:

"there's people who act like they don't fucking know how life works and just ask sympathy for their ignorance."

uh, call me an asshole. though things can and do get to a point when person is just fucking done with trying. and way too often it's not like we can just save ourselves without support from society in general. or even want to be "saved".

nevermind. I'm rambling.

JinZhin

JinZhin

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Marvel kinda sucks
I like drinking mouthwash
Adding sugar to lemonade is disgusting

Reactions: deleted and Hirokami
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Every country needs the equivalent of the 2nd Amendment in the US constitution's Bill of Rights - the right to bear arms.

Yes, I understand that cops worldwide would become like American cops - extremely trigger-happy thugs who shoot to kill.

However, having ready and easy access to firearms gives one a quick and reliable (albeit messy) way of CTB.

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
ctb on impulse is perfectly fine and okay

• Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Dead Meat, yive and 3 others
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
SH isn't any worse than drinking as a coping method yet the latter is more acceptable, even if it's done excessively. You do the former even once and everyone thinks you're bonkers.

Reactions: Circles and Null Hypothesis
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
There's absolutely no entitlement in wanting to be loved, cared for and noticed. We, as humans, desire these things naturally because we have been made to interact and belong somewhere. We are social beings. So those idiots who keep saying "YoURe nOT eNtItLeD tO..." can go suck a dick.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiredplant777, Dead Meat, leavinghope and 11 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
There's absolutely no entitlement in wanting to be loved, cared for and noticed. We, as humans, desire these things naturally because we have been made to interact and belong somewhere. We are social beings. So those idiots who keep saying "YoURe nOT eNtItLeD tO..." can go suck a dick.
Sure, there is nothing wrong with wanting love. In fact, I don't think that there is anything wrong with wanting anything, even if it's to be an overlord of the universe and have everyone kneel when you enter the room, or to lock your asshole neighbour in the basement and do unspeakable things to them - desires are not evil, even the "bad ones" are harmless as long as you know better than to act on them. But entitlement is a whole different can of worms. Entitlement is an idea that the world owes you the thing you want simply because you want it. And it's especially problematic when it comes to love and affection, because there are other people with their own agency involved. Wanting someone to notice you, care about you and love you is one thing, demanding that they do it simply because you want it and demonizing them for not doing is a very different and very problematic thing. Anyone can want anything, but we all just have to accept the fact we can't always get what we want, and usually it's not because we're unfairly mistreated by the entire Universe, it's just bad luck and really noone's fault.
That's just my (probably unpopular) opinion though. Not trying to start an argument or say that anyone who disagrees is wrong, we're all entitled to our own opinions. Love and peace folks, I'm the person that is advised to go suck a dick a lot anyways :))

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and TriggerHappy