TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Salami is the most disgusting thing to ever exist.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: little helpers and not-2-b-the-answer
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I think more people - if they have the means - should go get a sex worker if their need for sex causes them to the point of emotional distress. Placing puritanical values and putting sex on a pedestal is so dumb. Literally just get a prostitute. It's really not all that it's worked up to be.

Context: I had a friend who came on to me in a manner. I have been through a bunch of
rape, sexual assault
in my life, and decided to throw this one out there: I outright told him I was not going to have sex with him, but maybe he should hire a prostitute to combat his stress and lack of intimacy. He did, and maybe he didn't feel better overall, but he now knows that if he wants sex, he can go have sex if he really wants to. It's not unattainable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I think more people - if they have the means - should go get a sex worker if their need for sex causes them to the point of emotional distress. Placing puritanical values and putting sex on a pedestal is so dumb. Literally just get a prostitute. It's really not all that it's worked up to be.

Context: I had a friend who came on to me in a manner. I have been through a bunch of
rape, sexual assault
in my life, and decided to throw this one out there: I outright told him I was not going to have sex with him, but maybe he should hire a prostitute to combat his stress and lack of intimacy. He did, and maybe he didn't feel better overall, but he now knows that if he wants sex, he can go have sex if he really wants to. It's not unattainable.
I think going to a sex worker is demeaning in a way like it's giving up or settling or whatever. I might have a hard time explaining this but like this post said in another thread : "paying for sex with someone who knows little, and cares less, about you is generally not a very self-affirming experience, money can't substitute for real love and affection". Plus it's hard finding any that don't cheat you out of money, aren't sketchy, who aren't being sex trafficked, and so on. Also if I may give my own personal story my first time with a prostitute her and one guy robbed me and caused a scene at the hotel. It's a scary game that quite frankly it's not worth it in my opinion unless you know what you're getting into unlike myself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, not-2-b-the-answer, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
Platonic romantic relationships are better than sexual romantic relationships.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Skathon, busternaught and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I think going to a sex worker is demeaning in a way like it's giving up or settling or whatever. I might have a hard time explaining this but like this post said in another thread : "paying for sex with someone who knows little, and cares less, about you is generally not a very self-affirming experience, money can't substitute for real love and affection". Plus it's hard finding any that don't cheat you out of money, aren't sketchy, who aren't being sex trafficked, and so on. Also if I may give my own personal story my first time with a prostitute her and one guy robbed me and caused a scene at the hotel. It's a scary game that quite frankly it's not worth it in my opinion unless you know what you're getting into unlike myself.
Yeah I have no moral objection to it so I kinda agree with @maakies from that standpoint but I still wouldn't personally want to do it for these reasons. Paying someone to be with you doesn't exactly satisfy the need to be wanted. :( Disclaimer: I haven't actually tried it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers, maakies, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
As you write in your answer, sex is overrated as a goal. People apparently confuse sex with a relationship. Or whatever the confusion. The point is, if people want sex, there is a market for it. People can figure out how to safely buy it instead of speculating about it.

Reactions: Manaaja and medjooled11
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

rape, sexual assault
Yeah I have no moral objection to it so I kinda agree with @maakies from that standpoint but I still wouldn't personally want to do it for these reasons. Paying someone to be with you doesn't exactly satisfy the need to be wanted. :(

Personally, I agree with Circles in that it's the human connection that sex-starved people usually want the most, and the sex comes second - this is true for me as well. If it was legal where I live, and I knew that the girls weren't trafficked, I would try it. It would also be interesting as an end-of-life method - to finnish the act the Cowgirl way, and then she strangles you to death right after :love:

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
As you write in your answer, sex is overrated as a goal. People apparently confuse sex with a relationship. Or whatever the confusion. The point is, if people want sex, there is a market for it. People can figure out how to safely buy it instead of speculating about it.
Never did I say sex is overrated. I only said hooking up with sex workers is demeaning in a way cause it doesn't make sex feel as good as when it's like in a relationship or whatever.
But buying it comes with risks like I mentioned in my previous post and also the possibility of getting a std.

Reactions: little helpers, demuic, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
Never did I say sex is overrated. I only said hooking up with sex workers is demeaning in a way cause it doesn't make sex feel as good as when it's like in a relationship or whatever.
But buying it comes with risks like I mentioned in my previous post and also the possibility of getting a std.
You write that paying someone for sex is "demeaning."

Can you state that about any other good or service? If you buy a pizza instead of making it yourself, is that somehow demeaning, to you?

Obviously, many people claiming to seek sex, are, in fact, seeking something else.

Reactions: Manaaja and maakies
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Have you tried Tryst

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yeah I have no moral objection to it so I kinda agree with @maakies from that standpoint but I still wouldn't personally want to do it for these reasons. Paying someone to be with you doesn't exactly satisfy the need to be wanted. :( Disclaimer: I haven't actually tried it.

Many people pay for sex not because they want to feel wanted, but because they want to have sex with someone out of their league or they have certain fantasies/fetishes. As someone who occasionally does sex work as a gay top, I only fuck guys who don't want to talk to me, be kissed, held or sucked off. There are plenty of non-ugly gay & bi guys in my city who just want to suck a big dick or get off on being fucked hard up the ass by someone they perceive as a big brute. I'm never violent, btw.

• Informative
Reactions: little helpers and NumbItAll
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Pretty boys are ugly.

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
I feel so out of place just having FWBs I mess around with rather than worrying about traditional means of having sex, but I think that's kind of a trans thing (because wow do trans people love to fuck each other, not that I'm complaining...)

Anyways my actual opinion is that winter can go fuck itself...such a miserable time of year. People who love Christmas every year are like. Insane. Lol. They're also the kind of people who make retail work absolutely hell this time of year, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Manaaja
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Baby Jesus doesn't approve of drunken orgies unless all the participants are gay men.
@Silenos

• Yay!
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, not-2-b-the-answer, LingeringUnreal and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Not a fan of guys with facial hair or hairy. :) that's just me don't get offended if you have. Just a preference.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Grey-zoner, DeutscheKartoffel, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I Don't like "Rap music, Hip Hop, R n B, Scat, Drum & Bass-etc!!!

• Wow
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, Skathon and not-2-b-the-answer
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Silenos
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Humans should have tails that they wag.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: settheory, avoid_slow_death, little helpers and 6 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
It is important to utilise your critical thinking skills.

People who are on drugs can hallucinate and tell a 911 operators some strange man is inside her house trying to harass her, whereas in reality it's her father concerned about her self-medicating since she had run out pain medication.

The moral of the story is,
anything outside face-to-face interactions,
people over-exaggerate, sometimes not based on factual findings at all.

Don't trust what other people tell you without evaluating it first.

• Love
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
The darker the chocolate the better.

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, LastFlowers and little helpers
E

empty

Jan 5, 2021
Private schools shouldn't be a thing. If everyone, regardless of socioeconomic status, had to go to public school, we'd probably have better public schools. Also, private schools can make their own rules about what classes are required to graduate, and obviously they can teach religion.

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, avoid_slow_death, LastFlowers and 3 others
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: little helpers, Shadowplay, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
Football is dumb

• Yay!
Reactions: sadghost, demuic, little helpers and 3 others
J

JustFlirting

Dec 19, 2021
Alright, here is another hot take: cancel culture doesn't exist.

J.K.Rowling is doing fine. Dave Chapelle is doing fine. Even Donald Trump is doing fine. Here is a good video dissecting the discussion.

Things have a way of working out for rich people

Reactions: Hirokami, callme, Mixo and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Last edited:
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Necrobumps are good, usually funny or interesting. I have no idea why every other forum except this one flips out over necrobumps. There is nothing wrong with responding to an older message.

Reactions: deflationary, Fragile, Circles and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
There's no meat in mcchiken it's all made of eyes, guts and whatever theta find, grind it and voila.

• Wow
Reactions: josainsplorgat, Circles and not-2-b-the-answer