Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Christmas should be banned as a holiday.

• Hugs
Reactions: needed_
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think that's a very unpopular opinion... :D
Well if that's the case then why is it still celebrated then? Maybe it's not an unpopular opinion here but not to most normal people.

Reactions: callme
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Bigfoot isn't real, but UFO's are.

Reactions: little helpers, not-2-b-the-answer, disillusionment and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
99% of doctors have no idea what they're doing, but they won't admit it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered, Skathon, little helpers and 6 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Derariled threads must be deleted by its owners,
It's lost its purpose.

• Yay!
Reactions: LingeringUnreal, little helpers and Fragile
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Vtubers are just glorified anime muppets but with none of the charm or craftsmanship of the actual muppets.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and little helpers
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Humans should have tails that they wag.
I would love to have a Furry Tail to wag! although l draw the line at sniffing bottoms!

• Yay!
Reactions: LingeringUnreal, not-2-b-the-answer and Manaaja
Thankyoufortoday

Thankyoufortoday

Dec 13, 2021
Society is way too obsessed with celebrities. I don't understand celebrity crushes. They're pointless

• Love
Reactions: deleted, Skathon, GentleJerk and 7 others
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Pineapple on pizza is the best thing ever!

YES.

I apologize about my professional connoisseur taste of pizzas to all the Italian people here. but maybe I just need a doctor to show me I got no taste buds and who cares! apparently that's why I love Ben&Jerry's. make ice cream *accessible* again (MICA)! /s

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest, Crazy4u and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Ginger men taste way better than gingerbread men.

Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

• Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Silenos, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
I think going to a sex worker is demeaning in a way like it's giving up or settling or whatever. I might have a hard time explaining this but like this post said in another thread : "paying for sex with someone who knows little, and cares less, about you is generally not a very self-affirming experience, money can't substitute for real love and affection". Plus it's hard finding any that don't cheat you out of money, aren't sketchy, who aren't being sex trafficked, and so on. Also if I may give my own personal story my first time with a prostitute her and one guy robbed me and caused a scene at the hotel. It's a scary game that quite frankly it's not worth it in my opinion unless you know what you're getting into unlike myself.

have to admit that people generally treat sex workers in a demeaning manner, with demeaning beliefs. on and off working hours. and too much trauma in the industry. even if it doesn't *have to* be like that. not sure what you specifically meant by "sketchy" (you don't have to explain, it's alright), but I got a friend before who does sex work through her agency and it seems to not be that way. and if you're talking 'bout a street hooker, I was on the verge of becoming one at one point. like yeah I didn't have much choices but I'm fine with this. like this better than onlyfans. lol. there is a good chance that I'd get sketchy though, if I did that, cuz streets = not very well-paid. I wouldn't expect anyone to wanna be sketchy, when they're getting the housing/healthcare/love and trust/etc they simply deserve as a human being. that's how I see it. and I have plenty of friends and acquaintances who sleeps on the outside. no one has ever tried to pick my pockets lol. I'm housed. not quite securely tho. when you're in-group in some ways it's truly alright. one of them is a mutual friend of me and my ex. he's not had any problems with my ex either. never offended her in any way. so that's my experience with things.
plus, "not getting to know that person", that's what almost always happens in hook-ups.

Last edited:
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Planes aren't the safest way to travel

Reactions: little helpers
little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
It is important to utilise your critical thinking skills.

People who are on drugs can hallucinate and tell a 911 operators some strange man is inside her house trying to harass her, whereas in reality it's her father concerned about her self-medicating since she had run out pain medication.

The moral of the story is,
anything outside face-to-face interactions,
people over-exaggerate, sometimes not based on factual findings at all.

Don't trust what other people tell you without evaluating it first.

and people who aren't on drugs does it too. quite a lot of us here have had psychosis and/or mania (regardless of stimulant/hallucinogen use). I'm one of them.

but yeah, moral of the story, 100% spot-on.
Yes!
But also - all crushes are pointless.

except when you come out to your family as a queer person. now you gotta list every single one of them. lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: callme and DeutscheKartoffel
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
taking pictures or videos of people against their will in public is immoral and unethical

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Null Hypothesis, demuic and 2 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
taking pictures or videos of people against their will in public is immoral and unethical
Can be Even illegal in europe with personal-data protection rules (however... good luck finding that random guy who took you in a picture)

Reactions: Skathon, Pen>Sword and demuic
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Can be Even illegal in europe with personal-data protection rules (however... good luck finding that random guy who took you in a picture)
it is perfectly legal in the us. There are youtube channels for that purpose: bully the women, annoy them, get a reaction, and film them when they breakdown. They label them: karens.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, Null Hypothesis, Pen>Sword and 3 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
it is perfectly legal in the us. There are youtube channels for that purpose: bully the women, annoy them, get a reaction, and film them when they breakdown. They label them: karens.
Here if a person does not explicitly give permission and demands to remove, companies and individuals must remove the material. Business/companies probably will be fined.

Edit: being specific I'm talking about a mandatory regulation of EU. In Spain is like i told, other EU countries may work diferent... But not too much as the core is "you need explicit permision for those things"

Last edited:
Reactions: Null Hypothesis and Crazy4u
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
except when you come out to your family as a queer person. now you gotta list every single one of them. lol.
Is your family supposed to be impressed by the sheer number of chrushes or what is the purpose of this strange ritual? :))

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and little helpers
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Is your family supposed to be impressed by the sheer number of chrushes or what is the purpose of this strange ritual? :))
:)):)):))

So like....
Michael B. Jordan
Timothy Chalamet
Chris Evans
Michael B Jordan
Chris Hemsworth
Sterling K Brown
Michael B Jordan
Chris Wood
@hotelbeneathground 😁
Michael B Jordan :blarg:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: little helpers, GrumpyFrog and motel rooms
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
:)):)):))

So like....
Michael B. Jordan
Timothy Chalamet
Chris Evans
Michael B Jordan
Chris Hemsworth
Sterling K Brown
Michael B Jordan
Chris Wood
@hotelbeneathground 😁
Michael B Jordan :blarg:
Does this mean we're all officially family now? :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
All neurotypicals should be forced to read my posts and then provide feedback. Especially the "boo hoo my dick doesn't work"-posts.

• Yay!
Reactions: little helpers and LONE WOLF.
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
I feel chocolate ice cream is a mistake. It's somehow never quite right and always a disappointment. I don't know why; I'm generally a chocolate lover but it just doesn't work in ice cream.
Agreed. I like chocolate candy, and baked goods, but not ice cream.

Reactions: Soul and GrumpyFrog
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Banana and melted cheese toasties actually taste great.

so does ice cream in cheeseburgers.

also crunchy peanut butter with chewable vitamin c tablets.

Reactions: Manaaja, Jude, Mixo and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Boba Fett is kind of a lame character even by Star Wars standards plus I don't get why he even needs his own show, and this is coming from someone who likes The Mandalorian show.

• Yay!
Reactions: Gloom, GrumpyFrog and GentleJerk
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
When you seek only the real truth in all things, then you eventually offend everyone and quickly become a villain. Life would had been far easier had I been guided purely by raw emotions. In short, I have a long list of unpopular opinions.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, cyanol, Capsicum_Corral and 2 others