Sep 28, 2020
Want to know a country that eats lovely genies pigs on a stick? Peru

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I can't stand most Hollywood superhero blockbusters, lol.

And I thought that the new Star Wars films were trash...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cyanol, it's_all_a_game, sorella santini and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Lord of the rings. I mean, just fucking fly there at the beginning and dump the ring in the volcano. And I hate Legolas. Gobshite.

Reactions: looseye, Antigonish, Shadowrider and 1 other person
GottaGo

GottaGo

Jan 27, 2020
I feel pets are kind of overrated. I helped taking care of friends' pets before and they are cute fur sure, but they don't provide anything. My longest experiences with a pet is a cute ginger cat who is super calm and lovely. I spent couple months with him before his owner is back from oversea. I needed to clean his litter box daily, feed him, and spend time to play with him when I could have been doing something else. I'm quite lonely at that time but the cat didn't give me any sense of companionship, just a bunch of responsibilities.
I really don't understand why people have pets? They have such a short lifespan too so when they pass away you will be sad too. Just seems like a waste of time.

Reactions: Antigonish, Trannydiary, waived and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
They've got massive holes in how does it stay inside
I'm not a fan of pretzel even on its own.
but some people put tomato slices and mozzarella and basil inside.

basically flat stuff like ham or something like that.
something flat lol
@StrokeMyEgoBaby how you been sweet stroke?
killing time by single player game on laptop...
blindly waiting on sn...

but otherwise not too shabby

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I'm not a fan of pretzel even on its own.
but some people put tomato slices and mozzarella and basil inside.

basically flat stuff like ham or something like that.
something flat lol

I like the ones with cinnamon sugar but that sounds nice we have batches and if you're feeling posh you can stick your stuff inside a croissant i never knew people sliced them

Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
yeah it doesn't really make sense to go with pretzel when there's better alternatives.

pretzel with cinnamon sugar sounds yummy.
Good stuff.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Ha - ok, but please tell them that the last time they cuffed me they left severe bruises. Please tell the dudes, ermmm coppers, to be more gentle with the cuffs; blood circulation in the wrist is important!!!! :)
No point in trying to tell the pigs anything as they won't understand you, they only speak in grunts and snorts, you're best bet is to wear a medical bracelet as the filth are terrified of lawsuits!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Eating oysters. Why? They're solidified slime.

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, ShornSoloists, asleep and 8 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Public executions should be brought back and televised to make examples out of others. Save our tax dollars.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Hollowillow, hellispink, looseye and 13 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Flirting is usually awkward and cringe worthy. I would feel like a creep trying to flirt with a stranger. How do I know if I'm interested in someone without even knowing them?

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, asleep, LastFlowers and 4 others
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I think that jumping in front of a train shouldn't be vilified the way it is. Suicide affects people whatever way you do it so as a chosen method die and let die man

Reactions: cyanol, LastFlowers, Skathon and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
European girls are hot in Japanese school uniforms lmao.
Or just cosplay in general tbh.

Reactions: MrBlue, not-2-b-the-answer and Isadeth
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I feel pets are kind of overrated. I helped taking care of friends' pets before and they are cute fur sure, but they don't provide anything. My longest experiences with a pet is a cute ginger cat who is super calm and lovely. I spent couple months with him before his owner is back from oversea. I needed to clean his litter box daily, feed him, and spend time to play with him when I could have been doing something else. I'm quite lonely at that time but the cat didn't give me any sense of companionship, just a bunch of responsibilities.
I really don't understand why people have pets? They have such a short lifespan too so when they pass away you will be sad too. Just seems like a waste of time.
@GottaGo, l respect your opinion but l disagree,l have a Staffie who's my best friend and without him l'd be 100% lost, if fact he's so important to me that I've registered him on the Emotional support animal Register! Pet's do provide a lot to their owners such as emotional support, friendship, a reason to go out (Exercise) and good company, Go on spend a hour with a staffie and you'll disagree with your own post! DOG'S ARE AWESOME!!! Hoping your well and doing ok, all the best Lonewolf

• Love
Reactions: muffin222, not-2-b-the-answer and Mentalmick
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I think crows are wonderful, and I love watching them outside. It makes me sad that people associate them with bad luck and misery
Super random, I know

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, motyxia, ShornSoloists and 12 others
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Idk if this belongs here, but its technically an unpopular opinion. I feel like the moment any person intentionally does something morally wrong, they instantly deserve death and are irredeemable. You can never take it back. Of course this also applies to me most of all. But if I was a comic book character or someone from the post apocalyptic future, I would 100% be the villain trying to kill all of humanity because it fucking sucks.

I also think some of those post apocalyptic futures weren't that bad and I would love to live there.

Reactions: cyanol, LastFlowers, Antigonish and 3 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Idk if this belongs here, but its technically an unpopular opinion. I feel like the moment any person intentionally does something morally wrong, they instantly deserve death and are irredeemable. You can never take it back. Of course this also applies to me most of all. But if I was a comic book character or someone from the post apocalyptic future, I would 100% be the villain trying to kill all of humanity because it fucking sucks.

I also think some of those post apocalyptic futures weren't that bad and I would love to live there.
@nohopeforethefuture, Do you need a Sidekick? As l'd love to purge the many A-holes out there in Society too, Preferably within a Armoured Truck that's been fitted out with at least 25 7.62cal Mini Gun's and a dozen long blade Chainsaws and 2 Flamethrower's!, MAXIMUM CARNAGE!!! Oh Yeah!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: cyanol, nohopeforethefuture, Mentalmick and 1 other person
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
@nohopeforethefuture, Do you need a Sidekick? As l'd love to purge the many A-holes out there in Society too, Preferably within a Armoured Truck that's been fitted out with at least 25 7.62cal Mini Gun's and a dozen long blade Chainsaws and 2 Flamethrower's!, MAXIMUM CARNAGE!!! Oh Yeah!!!
Haha I dont so much care about the carnage. Its less of an angry "everyone needs to die" and more of a "from an objective point of view...everyone needs to die". But yeah. As many side kicks as possible to end the world! Lol

In all seriousness there's a book (I forget the author and the title and I dont feel well enough to look it up right now) this man wrote about how to successfully/peacefully end humanity by depopulation/euthanasia. I like his ideas.

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, LONE WOLF. and not-2-b-the-answer
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Haha I dont so much care about the carnage. Its less of an angry "everyone needs to die" and more of a "from an objective point of view...everyone needs to die". But yeah. As many side kicks as possible to end the world! Lol

In all seriousness there's a book (I forget the author and the title and I dont feel well enough to look it up right now) this man wrote about how to successfully/peacefully end humanity by depopulation/euthanasia. I like his ideas.
That's ok @nohopforethefuture, You can drive the Truck l'll take care of the Carnage

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and nohopeforethefuture
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
For being a place where a lot of persons suffered it's surprising how people can't understand the weight of death

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: All Things Must Pass, Meditation guide, foxdie and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
For being a place where a lot of persons suffered it's surprising how people can't understand the weight of death
What place? In what way is the weight of death misunderstood?

Reactions: cyanol, All Things Must Pass, LastFlowers and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You've crossed the line
You won't heed this final call
Evil world , you've come together as one !!!
See your soldiers dying ,
Ohhhh you claim gods blessing you
That lie , the greatest lie of all

You can't go on, pretending day by day
That the god of judgement is dead and gone
You are all a part of the devils family
And the truth, you're all headed straight to hell

God hates the world
And all her people
You every one will face a fiery day for your proud sinning
It's too late to change his mind
You lived out your vain lives
Storing up gods wrath for all eternity!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and not-2-b-the-answer
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I think crows are wonderful, and I love watching them outside. It makes me sad that people associate them with bad luck and misery
Super random, I know

i love crows too. was one of the first beautiful moments in the early phase of my depression. after 2 years or longer feeling like shit i looked out of the window to the big tree in front of my apartment. it was winter and so the tree had no leaves. and there were two crows if i remember it right which builded a nest. it was the first time i felt peaceful for very long time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Elysium Searcher, LastFlowers and 4 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I hate tattoos, always have, and always will. To me, they're a symptom of hepatitis and counterfeit individualism. ("I'm different and a rebel, just like everybody else!" All of the legitimately rebellious people I know have neither tattoos or piercings.)

My father raised his kids with horror stories about getting his initials tattooed on his wrist when he was 14. Then, I knew several holocaust survivors with numbers tattooed on by the Nazis (who also liked to collect human skin with elaborate tattoos on it). I was also raised with religious stories about "the mark of the beast," so I have no positive thoughts or associations about tattoos.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Meditation guide, Shadowrider and 3 others