I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I got mine from them too! I've seen some posts on here where people have tested it and it's been good. I haven't tested it yet though

That's where I got mine, as well as another forum member. We both tested and it's good.

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Managed to get 2 deliveries of my orders arrive today!

One (500g) from an Australian seller on the famous auction site that now doesn't seem to have any for sale (but could resurface) and another (100g) from a Ukrainian seller on a famous crafts site.

Does anyone have a link to the thread with the method needed for testing the SN products? Can't find it on here or anywhere else on the forum atm, if mine both look good I'm happy to PM my sellers to anyone that asks.

I haven't got the link but if you're able to get some fresh blood, put a few drops in a teaspoon and sprinkle some sn on it. If it turns a dark chocolate brown and it's sn. The colour change is instant.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Managed to get 2 deliveries of my orders arrive today!

One (500g) from an Australian seller on the famous auction site that now doesn't seem to have any for sale (but could resurface) and another (100g) from a Ukrainian seller on a famous crafts site.

Does anyone have a link to the thread with the method needed for testing the SN products? Can't find it on here or anywhere else on the forum atm, if mine both look good I'm happy to PM my sellers to anyone that asks.

Can I have the links to the sellers?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
for fuck sake red at least do us the courtesy of telling us wtf you meant?

Go easy mate, they sounded not quite with it and said lack of sleep. Maybe they're sleeping? People on this site can be fragile. Pressure is the last thing they need.

Reactions: disconnection
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Currently two active listings for SN, not cheap with shipping but not overally expenisve

N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
Can someone please PM me with some sellers for the UK? Please I am really desperate

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Can someone please PM me with some sellers for the UK? Please I am really desperate

Go on to the very famous auction site and search for the full name of sn. That's what I did. There are also sellers on the well-known craft site.

No disrespect to you at all but it's a very basic search. It's also the easiest component to get. Anti-emetics and beta blockers need prescriptions. If you are struggling to find sn I can't see how you'll get the other two.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
I have been on the auction site and am searching for it but it doesn't seem to be coming up at all

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I have been on the auction site and am searching for it but it doesn't seem to be coming up at all

Then the listings are probably ended. Keep searching and within a week or two they'll pop back up. The seller I bought from seems to come back every 2 or 3 weeks. Happy to PM the name but if they've sold out, they've sold out. It's no different to searching.

L

Lostandfinished

May 2, 2020
I haven't got the link but if you're able to get some fresh blood, put a few drops in a teaspoon and sprinkle some sn on it. If it turns a dark chocolate brown and it's sn. The colour change is instant.
Thanks a lot, that's all very clear!

Just need to get hold of the antiemics now (spelling), then should have everything I need finally.
Can I have the links to the sellers?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/
Can PM you if you'd like?

One of my sellers was from a famous crafts site and there are still a couple of listings on there.

H

HadenoughHA

Dec 17, 2019
Then the listings are probably ended. Keep searching and within a week or two they'll pop back up. The seller I bought from seems to come back every 2 or 3 weeks. Happy to PM the name but if they've sold out, they've sold out. It's no different to searching.
Could you pm me too please..

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Tested it today, did the aim for the middle test and wasn't happy with the results: 873BA51C 960A 4599 B235 80618584A9FF
Should it have a result for nitrate??
The nitrite seems too low...

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Also in the UK here and it really seems like you can just get it on Amazon or just by searching for it in the google shopping tab. Not using it so I haven't actually tried to order.

N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
Hey @cryptic__egg so I have been looking at it and it just takes you to curing salt on Amazon UK and overseas tends not to ship to UK and if they do are out of stock. eBay doesn't seem like the best and I've tried typing it into the search bar and the places on there ask you to sign in under a company that will then be checked out because residential homes will not be delivered to and they will just cancel the order if you try to checkout as a guest. I'm really glad that a person on here PM'd me and reminded me about Etsy. Thank you Etsy.

Reactions: Neville1
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It was my understanding that the actual non-morbid use of SN is curing so most of it online is advertised as curing salt. As I said though I lack experience, definitely follow whoever PMd you.

N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
It's already in the curing salt so it's a much lower % but it can be done with curing salt it just takes a lot more

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
ikm gonna skip the shite red tested from ebay and wait for the other to get here, did guys who got it from the art site say its tested and legit?

Reactions: Red
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I just ordered from Russia on the famous craft site. A bit more expensive than on the auction site but still affordable. It says it will arrive July 1st at the latest so now I've just got to wait.

Reactions: Busdriver and loungewiz
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I just ordered from Russia on the famous craft site. A bit more expensive than on the auction site but still affordable. It says it will arrive July 1st at the latest so now I've just got to wait.

theres 3 listing on that site so maybe buy another to which may get here quicker.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I ordered from crafts site too
Tested it today, did the aim for the middle test and wasn't happy with the results:View attachment 36091
Maybe someone sciencey can give us more info on this

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
The listing has gone
They pop up n sell out pretty quickly so a daily search of various different search terms will probably yield something before too long
Is the results of yours saying you don't have nitrite ?

disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
Tested it today, did the aim for the middle test and wasn't happy with the results:View attachment 36091
When you say you aimed for the middle of the test range I guess you mean 5mg/l? Looks around 1.5...

Over time the nitrite will become nitrate I think so looks like that has happened.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Is the results of yours saying you don't have nitrite ?
There's nitrite in it, the first litre with 1g SN in was off the scale for both nitrate and nitrite. But then the second litre with 5ml removed and 5ml of the first solution in gave the results shown above...
I'm no scientist but I'm not sure there should be a nitrate reading? Either way the nitrite reading was way too low! Will get a different brand of strips n check again before throwing out

Reactions: disconnection
theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
I've ordered the SN through the famous crafts site, it's coming from Russia. Can't afford a testing kit so will probably test it with a sample of my blood. Will update you all on whether it's legitimate

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I've ordered the SN through the famous crafts site, it's coming from Russia. Can't afford a testing kit so will probably test it with a sample of my blood. Will update you all on whether it's legitimate

Is it possible for you to pm me what site you have bought off ?