L

Lame Old Duke

May 17, 2020
Just ordered SN getting this as a back up. I like the exit bag. But must admit this maybe the way to go.
I suffer with migraines anyway so will have no problem getting the doctor to issue anti sickness pills.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Can you not get it at Amazon? If so I'd get it while you can because I can't imagine it's here to stay.

Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
Anyone in the UK had issues ordering abroad? Have recently ordered mine and a tad nervous about customs checking or getting a knock now

edit: checked the tracking and it was released by overseas customs a couple days ago and is still in transit, has to face UK customs yet

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Anyone in the UK had issues ordering abroad? Have recently ordered mine and a tad nervous about customs checking or getting a knock now

edit: checked the tracking and it was released by overseas customs a couple days ago and is still in transit, has to face UK customs yet
This is what I'm worried about, which is why I haven't even tried to order any yet

Reactions: AtSea2020
E

Englishman94

Jul 11, 2020
I would be to worried about getting a knock on the door from the police, exit bag + nitrogen seems like the best way to go

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I would be to worried about getting a knock on the door from the police, exit bag + nitrogen seems like the best way to go

Its not illegal !!! probably will be eventually. It restricted though and not easy to obtain,in some places.not all!

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Its not illegal !!! probably will be eventually. It restricted though and not easy to obtain,in some places.not all!
yes.
Even if the police somehow found out you purchased 100g of sn, what can they do?
You can just deny it, or say you were planning to cure some meat.
I don't think they can take it anywhere legally, especially if you don't have it on you. And I don't think they'll get a search warrant because someone bought 100g of sn online.
If anything, you'll get referred to a mental health service.

Last edited:
Reactions: cappuccinogirl and checkouttime
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
You can get it quite easily and I managed to get mine from abroad (living in UK). It does take a little while to get here though

Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
LOL order cancelled! 'We are currently only shipping to commercial customers'

Ah, i feel like i am swimming down an icy stream right now, my one exit plan having fallen through

I am the living dead

Edit: I was wrong for asking some of you to provide me with SN, please forgive for my weakness and being a bad person
Ohhhh in my desperation im doing the same =( . Im just so scare time is runing out

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I think the trouble was "loose lips sink ships" there was a very good supplier for the UK picture below but people who received there order would advertise openly and I think someone contacted them to explain what some people want it for and he hasn't advertised it for a while now, if you can't PM you need to send at least 5 messages so get replying so you can be contacted.

My tip for anyone wanting to purchase SN, is to make sure it has this number CAS 7632-00

Cheers

Geo
Can you DM as well?

T

thewindblowseast

Dec 1, 2020
If anyone can help me to source SN in the UK by PM I would appreciate it.

So many vendors have disappeared. Nothing for sale on the auction site or the craft site or anywhere. It's so heavily restricted. The government has no empathy whatsoever by doing this.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
You can get it quite easily and I managed to get mine from abroad (living in UK). It does take a little while to get here though
Hi be great if you could pm me where from. Thanks very much x
Why oh why is suicide supposed to be always wrong? Are ppl not allowed a choice? Is unbearable suffering right? Supposed to be civilised country.....

Reactions: RedHarlequin
SuicideTrooper

SuicideTrooper

Mar 12, 2021
I am scared to order it. But off-topic I live in the Netherlands. So I wouldn't know what it is like for UK. Guess I am just sympathetic with everyone who struggles to get SN. Oh why indeed is it wrong, I wish it would be easier to choose. ...